Im Gettin A Puppy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Guys im so happy! My cat's gonna have kittens and now im gettin a puppy! I was gonna keep a kitten but ive changed my mind! But wha ti need to know is did edge ever have a male dog? And if he did what was its name so then i can name it what his dog was named! Or is named lol!! I really need to know! Its a lab husky mix im so excited!

Well congrats on the pup but I'm sorry to hear you're now discarding the kitten you were going to keep :( Animals are not toys or clothes or cds to be traded in, they are living creatures with feelings. The mother cat would like it if you can keep one of her children since she's getting spayed. I hope you can keep both. But please don't make it a swap game, get rid of a kitten can I get a puppy type of thing, that seems to cold. I'm sorry, I am just someone who gets very attached to animals and has deep feelings for them and believes a pet is a member of the family for life.

Also please don't let this powerful, energetic lab husky mix eat the helpless little kittens. They will do that thinking they are playing.

Last edited:
I agree with elevation2u and U2kitten.

Also, please try to keep all your posts of a similar subject in one thread.

Thanks.

U2Kitten said:
Well congrats on the pup but I'm sorry to hear you're now discarding the kitten you were going to keep :( Animals are not toys or clothes or cds to be traded in, they are living creatures with feelings. The mother cat would like it if you can keep one of her children since she's getting spayed. I hope you can keep both. But please don't make it a swap game, get rid of a kitten can I get a puppy type of thing, that seems to cold. I'm sorry, I am just someone who gets very attached to animals and has deep feelings for them and believes a pet is a member of the family for life.

Also please don't let this powerful, energetic lab husky mix eat the helpless little kittens. They will do that thinking they are playing.

I didnt swap. I want to keep a kitten, I do, but its not up to me, if it was my house I would keep one. My mom wanted the puppy anyway, I mean so did I but I didnt swap. And Im not gonna let him eat the kittens. The kittens arent even in the same room.

A lab-husky mix sounds sweet! I wish I could have one of your kittens. I really want a black one (feck I could even drive to your house and get it) but I think pets are ruled out on my lease agreement. :(

TheWho4Life said:
Guys im so happy! My cat's gonna have kittens and now im gettin a puppy! I was gonna keep a kitten but ive changed my mind! But wha ti need to know is did edge ever have a male dog? And if he did what was its name so then i can name it what his dog was named! Or is named lol!! I really need to know! Its a lab husky mix im so excited!

I'm not sure, but I thought I saw an Edge Zootv interview where he showed a picture of his dog (because his daughters wanted help finding the dog - it was lost :( ) and I think the dog's name was Freemont - or something like that :huh:

You might be right, cause i remember reading that somewhere and the name wounds right, but its kinda late now he already has a name lol. But thanx! I'll right that name down for my info on edge!

Um... Danyelle lol, I hate my name shortened! Its Lindsay, not Lindz.... there isnt even a "Z" in my name! I know you did it to annoy me u butt!

Back
Top Bottom