I'm falling like a PLEBAn from a wall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IheartU2

The Fly
Hi everyone! I am not new to interference, but I do not post very much at all... I just wanted to say "hi" :wave: and tell you how much you PLEBAns make me smile and laugh (out loud). I am a closet PLEBAn but I am coming out!!! I am usually a "fly on the wall" in the forums but I am going to try and post more. All of you are wonderful!
p.s. keep the picture caption game rolling... I swear I had tummy cramps from laughing so hard!

Hi BrightestStar! Yep, you are one of the ones that has made me laugh... sometimes I am sitting here and laughing so hard, and my husband pokes his head in and says "it's time to get off the damn Blue Crack":)

Hi there&welcome to PLEBA!!! It's great, eh?

HAHA - That's funny: closet PLEBAN........That's what i was calling myself too up until August!! Good expression, eh????

Who's your fav BTW? Do you happen to be another Bono girl, by any chance? (she asked , hoping for a yes!!!!)

Yep, i LOVE it here - It really is brill being able to talk about U2 in such a way with other girls, who understand your passion -- And Bono for me in particular!!

So, yes a VERY warm hello to you IheartU2!!!

It's very naughty............
:drool: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Naughy? :shifty:
I've never seen anything naughty...no siree bob....we're squeaky clean here.....:rolleyes:

LMAO!!! true, BrightestStar, you are as pure as the driven snow. are you going to any shows this tour? I need to stand next to you in GA!!! Between the two of us , the boys wouldn't have a chance--they'd be begging for mercy ;)

Hi all! What a nice welcome... and yes, I am a Bono Girl... I love all of them of course, but Bono is my true love! (opps, sorry Husband) He has been since the first time I saw the With or Without You video, that was the start of it all for me (reminisces:wink:) When did you all fall for your respective band members?

Hi--I don't post often, either, but I *so* love the pictures and the word play. I've loved all of them since "Boy", but I think it became deep love when my sis and I lucked out and got tickets to the Notre Dame show in October 2001. Our seats were behind the stage, but SO close we could see Bono spit when he sang. :) We also got to see Larry take off his shirt as they exited the stage after the last encore. (That's what caused all of the shrieks you may have heard!) We laughed, we cried, we sang, we danced . . . you know what I mean! If I'm forced to choose a favorite, I guess I am a Bono girl, too--I went gaga over him in the Joshua Tree/Achtung Baby eras: hair, eyes, hats, everything. And he has matured into a wonderfully handsome, winsome man. What more could we ask?

Hello, MsPurrl :wave:. Cool story, agree wholeheartedly about Bono :).

IheartU2 said:
When did you all fall for your respective band members?

Late May/early June 2002. I'm watching videos on VH1 late one night. The video for the song "When The Stars Go Blue" comes on. I fall in love with the song...and rather like that guy with the shades who's singing in it ;), 'cause he's being awfully charming, and I like the little dance he has with the girl, Andrea Corr, at the end-there's just something really sweet about it.

And on things went from there-I saw the "Rattle & Hum" movie that following August, and that's where I started really liking the late 80s Bono look-still my personal favorite one to this day (although I can find appealing aspects of all his various eras). Bono's always been my personal favorite, still is. But I can easily see what girls find appealing about the other three, too...this whole band's just chock full of good-looking, decent, talented guys :).

Angela

~BrightestStar~ said:
Naughy? :shifty:
I've never seen anything naughty...no siree bob....we're squeaky clean here.....:rolleyes:

Naughty BrightestStar? Us?????????????? we only get in trouble on here oh say........2-3 times a day......:wink:

IheartU2 said:
When did you all fall for your respective band members?

It was 1983, and MTV was still a good station. One night they showed "Under a Blood Red Sky". I couldn't take my eyes off of Bono. That guy is so gorgeous, charismatic and expressive! He still is! I was hooked then and I still am.

ruffian said:

LMAO!!! true, BrightestStar, you are as pure as the driven snow. are you going to any shows this tour? I need to stand next to you in GA!!! Between the two of us , the boys wouldn't have a chance--they'd be begging for mercy ;)

:wink:
I'm a little :angel: .... I really want to go to a show (or two!! :hyper: ) when they go to Toronto!
:sexywink: Between you and me...they wouldn't be able to escape our clutches..or mesmorizing beauty lol

Moonlit_Angel said:

*Snort*

Angela

:tongue:

Dismantled said:

Naughty BrightestStar? Us?????????????? we only get in trouble on here oh say........2-3 times a day......:wink:

I'm not naughty..I don't know *what* you're talking about :shifty: ....
:wink:
Trouble? That's your, ruffian and I's middle names....
We're terrible aren't we? lol

Hey, remember that it was MOI who started off the whole suggestion about us being naughty????? (feels left out - boohoo!!!! :sad: )!!! - i demand recognition NOWWW!!!!

Anyway, about when i fell for Bono???? I think i'd say that i always got a sense of him having "something", but i would say that the time it really kicked in was also during "under a blood red sky"!!!!! All i could think was CORRRRR!!!!! LOOK AT HIM WOO-HOO!! I couldn't take my eyes off him from that moment on!!!That's 22 years i've been "in love" with him!!

He just had this fantastic looking body&the way he had so much energy, the way he moved, the way he got so passionate&covered in sweat - OH!OH!OH! Getting WAY TOO EXCITED thinking about that show!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I saw it on the Brit show "The Tube", boy was that an exciting prog&1000 times MORE exciting when they showed that i can promise!!!!:yes: :eek: :combust: :combust:

So, i'm glad we have another Bono girl in the house!!!

:up:

susanp6 said:
Hey, remember that it was MOI who started off the whole suggestion about us being naughty????? (feels left out - boohoo!!!! :sad: )!!! - i demand recognition NOWWW!!!!

Anyway, about when i fell for Bono???? I think i'd say that i always got a sense of him having "something", but i would say that the time it really kicked in was also during "under a blood red sky"!!!!! All i could think was CORRRRR!!!!! LOOK AT HIM WOO-HOO!! I couldn't take my eyes off him from that moment on!!!That's 22 years i've been "in love" with him!!

He just had this fantastic looking body&the way he had so much energy, the way he moved, the way he got so passionate&covered in sweat - OH!OH!OH! Getting WAY TOO EXCITED thinking about that show!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I saw it on the Brit show "The Tube", boy was that an exciting prog&1000 times MORE exciting when they showed that i can promise!!!!:yes: :eek: :combust: :combust:

So, i'm glad we have another Bono girl in the house!!!

*ahem*
I would like to officialy recognize Susan for recognizing our naughtiness...or lack there of :wink:
:hug:

May Bono keep us drooling and dreaming for a long time to come. Cheers!

Hmm, do i detect a hint of sarcasm Brightest?????

Yeah but you know i love ya!!!!! :wink: :hug:

OMG - How silly of me!!!!

I just reached 500 posts!!!! Whoo- hoo!!!!!

WAR CHILD HERE!!! Feel free to congratulate me anyone????
Pretty please???!!!!! :rolleyes:

~BrightestStar~ said:
May Bono keep us drooling and dreaming for a long time to come. Cheers!

*Raises cup with shake in it* Hear, hear! :D.

Yeah, two things Bono is nowhere near being in danger of losing: his charisma and his energy. He's got more than enough of that stuff to last him a lifetime.

I want to see that "Under A Blood Red Sky" concert...sounds like it's a good one, for many reasons :p.

Angela

verte - Here, here!!! That's what i'm thinking to this day - WTF do you get ALL that damn energy from????

But isn't it bloody good???? :yes:

I love how he can jump around so much&do all that stuff with the fans, becoming SOOOO passionate!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yep, the naughtiness is SUCH a great thing!!! Bring it on next month, Bono PLEASE!!! :bono: :love: :macdevil:

Moonlit_Angel said:

*Raises cup with shake in it* Hear, hear!
Yeah, two things Bono is nowhere near being in danger of losing: his charisma and his energy. He's got more than enough of that stuff to last him a lifetime.

I want to see that "Under A Blood Red Sky" concert...sounds like it's a good one, for many reasons

Angela

I'm starting to want to see it too...

I :heart: his charisma and energy..and ya, he will *never* lose it...of course, his incredible hotness doesn't hurt :wink:

Not to mention he's so damn *adorable* when he jumps and runs around...On the Boston DVD when he starts jumping..it's so freakin cute (and hot :wink: ) ...I just..GAH! :combust:
I love that man for so many reasons ..*sigh*

susanp6 said:
Hmm, do i detect a hint of sarcasm Brightest?????

Yeah but you know i love ya!!!!! :hug:

:hug:

:rockon: *~CONGRATS ON 500 SUSAN! ~* :rockon:
:dance:

(see..it's pink :) )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom