I'm completely freaking out...what the f*#@%

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browneyedgirl

War Child
I've had an unsure ,better check on things feelings about my tickets for the 10th for the last couple of days......so this a.m. I call my ticket broker and they have NO RECORD OF MY ORDER......
eek.gif

So now they are trying to figure out the problem and I'm waiting on a phone call...the guy I talked to assured me that he would get me tickets no matter what!!!!!

I'm so freaked out right now...I swear I just had a bad feeling today like I should call them!!!!
It's a damn good thing I did ,could have been waiting on FedEX and have them never show....

Please send good thoughts my way...positive vibes for this to work out o.k....I really am worried!!!!!

Oh, Sweetie! Good luck! How awful. I have been having the same feelings. If I don't have my tix in the mailbox when I get home, I'm going to call. Sounds like they are keen to help you though, which is good.

IMO, they should have just let us pick them up at the box office...at least for these early shows!

Darling...I'm sure all will be good...you'll get that ticket!
(((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))

----------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

Ohh... I know the feeling and it's NOT a nice one. I'm holding my thumbs for you (is that an expression even in english or have I once again translated a swedish one into english and it just sounds stupid
biggrin.gif
)

Oki, I wish you the best of luck and that you get your tickts in time!!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

I'm suffering through the same thing now and assuming the worst, best of luck to you.

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
I'm holding my thumbs for you (is that an expression even in english or have I once again translated a swedish one into english and it just sounds stupid
biggrin.gif
)

Well we usually cross our fingers. Maybe that's what you're looking for.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by clarityat3am:

Well we usually cross our fingers. Maybe that's what you're looking for.
biggrin.gif

Yes, it is... But we only use our thumbs.
smile.gif
You know when you put your thumb down in your hand and squeezes the other fingers around them, holding your thumbs.

More _cross_ fingers we do when we lie and don't want it to "count", like a forgivable thing.

So, some internationel exchange.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

I keep my fingers crossed that you get your tickets! You ARE going to see them, girl!!!

------------------
AM = Action-Packed Mentallist

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Just remember...

There ARE worse things that can happen in life than not getting to see U2. However, I know the feeling as well.

When Mom and I were trying to get tickets for us and my Dad for Detroit on the 1st leg, we couldn't get through. When we finally got through to the web site, we accidentally ordered TWICE, meaning that we had exceeded the ticket limit...meaning that it was possibly that our orders would be cancelled!!! I was in a mad panic until we finally got ahold of a HUMAN through Ticketmaster's phoneline and got one order cancelled.

I do hope that you get your tickets, browneyedgirl. *hug*

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

((((((HUGS)))))

Girls you are great......
biggrin.gif

Yes Nicole ...I have to be there and I will be there !!!

I'm just trying to get through the day and wait calmly on news.....
What I really wanted to do when I was talking to the ticket guy was scream "you idiot....do you know what I'm talking about?"
"Sure,you say you can get them, but do you REALLY understand what you are promising...this place holds 11,000 this is U2, can I make you understand this !!!"

But instead I said "are you sure you can get me tickets".......
He assured me that he would if he could'nt run down what the problem was...so now like I said, I wait.......

Originally posted by browneyedgirl:
I've had an unsure ,better check on things feelings about my tickets for the 10th for the last couple of days......so this a.m. I call my ticket broker and they have NO RECORD OF MY ORDER......
eek.gif

So now they are trying to figure out the problem and I'm waiting on a phone call...the guy I talked to assured me that he would get me tickets no matter what!!!!!

I'm so freaked out right now...I swear I just had a bad feeling today like I should call them!!!!
It's a damn good thing I did ,could have been waiting on FedEX and have them never show....

Please send good thoughts my way...positive vibes for this to work out o.k....I really am worried!!!!!

I'm really sorry.I hope it all gets sorted out.

GOOD NEWS ALL !!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I called the ticket guy back tonite at about 6:00 ,and the word is he could'nt find the order because it was under the credit card holder's name,which was not me!!!!
I had him check for that the first time he said he missed it or something.....@#*%!%#@
Does he even realize what he did to me today!!!
confused.gif

I feel 100% better ....but...I don't have them yet.He said they would be here in plenty of time ....I feel reassured because he read all the info off to me, to put me at ease that it was in their system....
biggrin.gif

Thanks again girls for the encouragement!!!
What a day....bring on the SOUL!!!!

Hey Clairty I'll drop you an e-mail later...

I'm so happy for you!! What a relief, I know how you feel! My tickets finally showed up today and I was hoping things would work out for you too! (U2!) I want everyone to have tickets and get elevated!
smile.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Thanks U2 Kitten....
By the way your page is awesome you have the best pics of Bono !!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Good luck browneyedgirl!!!
smile.gif

I'll be in section 15, also behind the stage.

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

bono.singing.jpg

Bono says It's alright, it's alright, alright!
biggrin.gif

And if it's not alright.....

images

....Bono says show me the MOFO who fecked up your order!!
biggrin.gif

It just may be alright.....
biggrin.gif

I've not heard from my ticket guy yet...but I have combed all possible sources for another ticket.....
Here's what I've found Sec.12 row 11 how does that sound to someone who has seen a seating chart??? Clairty? LadyLemon?

I'm giving these MOFOS one day to get the shite straight and then I'm going after the the other tickets!!!!!
Besides my guys can't even give me a section yet.....

[This message has been edited by browneyedgirl (edited 10-03-2001).]

Mine ended up to be a happy ending and I'm hoping yours will too! Those sound like great seats, must be GC! Just make sure you are not charged twice, good luck.

Thanks Clairty....behind the stage? emmm
Oh well, it's still U2 right!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

U2Kitten I'm thrilled you got your tics I saw your post somewhere elese that you got them....have a blast girl!!!

I will keep you all updated since you have helped me stay sane today while at work!!!

Oh I almost forgot....Clairty....why should I care that my tics will be behind the stage we're meeting them beforehand right!!!!
wink.gif

Originally posted by browneyedgirl:
Thanks Clairty....behind the stage? emmm
Oh well, it's still U2 right!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

U2Kitten I'm thrilled you got your tics I saw your post somewhere elese that you got them....have a blast girl!!!

I will keep you all updated since you have helped me stay sane today while at work!!!

Behind the stage...think Larry's butt...hehe.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom