I'm Back!! With Pics a Plenty!!! Something for Everyone....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Hi guys, I'm back from the island. I'm so depressed to be back at work!
frown.gif

Anyway, first here are some pics of my northern getaway as requested....And just to keep you busy until the next story, here are some more of my U2 pics, hot off the scanner!!

mL22586.jpg

kI17604.jpg

mX96485.jpg

Me doing the splits in the water!

tf99406.jpg

Oh yeah...and before U2, here is a much nicer pic of me (or at least way more formal than the GA line!) at a Ballet fundraiser with a dancer friend. Under that is another dancer friend (the guy) who I think is GORGEOUS!! I've had private pas de deux lessons with both these guys, and let me tell you, it was a pretty awesome experience!

is25444.jpg

iy89323.jpg

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 08-22-2001).]

The island looks beautiful, hope you had lots of fun! can't wait for your story!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined efforts of everybody I've ever known."
-Chuck Palahniuk, 'Invisible Monsters'

*jaw drops*
OMG!! Larry looks so GOOD!! Those are great pics!!

Stay Elevated.
-val

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined efforts of everybody I've ever known."
-Chuck Palahniuk, 'Invisible Monsters'

Thanks! But I'm not done yet!! OK, now some misc. stuff....

For the Edge girls....
uz14933.jpg

Awwww, I wish he were looking at me!
u778144.jpg

What a SMILE!!!!!! (swoons!)
uu16245.jpg

And now, the coup de grace, my FAVOUITE EDGE photo of ALL TIME. It just seems to encapsulate everything I love about him, the solitude/loneliness, the intelligence, the beauty, everything.
mD10568.jpg

that island looks pretty, very relaxing. and i like that pic of edge. welcome back!
smile.gif

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

Welcome back, Mrs. Edge! *waves*
LOVE the pics! Hadn't seen a couple of 'em before. It's so nice when that happens, and it happens all too rarely these days...
Go read my story! GOOO!!! I wanna hear what you think. One author to another. MASSAGE my ego, baby!

This is Sunrazor, Queen of Everything, and I've just tried, and failed to boil an egg three times. Yeah.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Gorgeous pics, Jess...of the island, and of Edge! That one I have never seen before.
smile.gif

Larry is fecking HOT.
tongue.gif

Welcome back, we missed you!!!

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

Mrs. Edge, your island is beautiful, it reminds me of Lake Tahoe...
And the U2 pics are awesome, I love the 3rd one down with Bono walking with the American flag ...

GREAT pictures, Jess, welcome back!! Wow, your island is absolutely breathtaking!! It does make me homesick for my folks' cabin...but I think your island has it beat, wow. It's puuuuurty!
biggrin.gif

and the piccies of the boys
eek.gif
AND of you are adorable as well!
smile.gif

Disco

Welcome back MrsEdge!!!
smile.gif

you look fabulous, (very glamourous) in both pictures!
Those pics of Edgie are great, I had never come across those old pics, I just love 'em!!

I love to see my poofy, blond haired Adam!!!

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

Yeah!! I'm so glad you're back Mrs. Edge!! I'm glad you had a great time, and thanks so much for posting those GREAT pics!

Mmmmwahahahah! I never knew Larry had such a big nose!
eek.gif
, atleast le looks like he does in this pic... hehe, pretty boy has a big nose! haha
biggrin.gif

------------------
--STU234

Dammit, i'm NOT a newbie i just can't decide on a "handle" i'm happy with. . .

U2= The greatest band EVER!

*Bluey wakes up for a moment*
Oh, Mrs Edge! Hi darling, glad you're home. It wasn't the same without you. Your island is beautiful and so are you all dressed up!
My lord, what a pic posting frenzy you were in there. It almost made up for the lack of Mrs. Edge over the weekend. But not quite, you must entertain me more *Bluey leans back in her chair and eats peeled grapes*.
Seriously glad to see you back.
*Bluey falls asleep in her chair, spilling grapes all over the white carpet*
, Bluey

------------------
"Yeah, Bono's a nice bunch of guys" - The Edge.

Hey Mrs Edge- beautiful pictures! The island is gorgeous.. where is it located? My family hs a place in the Thousand Islands (around Brockville), it looks very similar...
Ooooh and thank you so much for posting the great Popmart pics! I'm going to have to burn a new photo CD of all my internet pics, my computer is getting weighed down with all th files ;-)

My cottage is in Lake Temagami, which is about 1 1/2 hours north of North Bay! So that's a 6 hour drive north of Toronto, plus a boat ride to get to the island, which is at the end of a bay. Quite a treck, esp. for one weekend, but TOTALLY worth it!

So glad everyone liked the pics!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by ZooGrl:
Hey Mrs Edge- beautiful pictures! The island is gorgeous.. where is it located? My family hs a place in the Thousand Islands (around Brockville), it looks very similar...
Ooooh and thank you so much for posting the great Popmart pics! I'm going to have to burn a new photo CD of all my internet pics, my computer is getting weighed down with all th files ;-)

Welcome back Mrs. Edge... you were missed !!!
Your island is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
It must be nice to have that little haven to escape to every now and then...
biggrin.gif

The Popmart pics are great...as well as those pics of Edge
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm just a singer,some say a sinner.Rolling the dice,not always a winner.
You say I've been lucky,well hell I've made my own.
Not part of the crowd,but not feeling alone.

----Two Shots of Happy One Shot of Sad-----

MMMMMMMMM!

I love this!! Either Larry is laughing, or he has pepper up his nose!!!

What a cute picture of Larry behind the drums!! He is so adorable when he laughs !
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I invented cool, and YOU"RE on a boat with me."- Larry

"On security, the bodyguard of the band; the man who gave us our first job, and keeps us in our first job. On the drums- LARRY...MULLEN..JR!!!!"
-Bono introducing Larry, Boston, June 6, 2001

Back
Top Bottom