I'm Baaaack!! With something you might want to see!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluesky

The Fly
I am finally back girls! It was so nice meeting Sicy and Luvlady and Mrs. Edge and everybody else in Vegas. I feel like I've been gone forever!

Well....I met the band in LA!! I think these pictures speak for themselves: (It was after the first LA show at about 12:30-1:00.

s996604.jpg

Giving me an autograph!

sw31919.jpg

The autograph!

sb11216.jpg

sr38361.jpg

It was so nice to meet them. They are all so polite and friendly! I wish I would have actually said more than Hello and Thank you...etc....but there were a lot of people trying to talk at the same time. Bono held my hand as he was walking by. I could have just melted right there.

~bluesky

That pic of Adam is sooooooooo good!!!! He looks great!!! I'm jealous!!!

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

OMG!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

OMG!!

The secnd pic of Adam... I'm sliding down...to Adamland...

*climbs back to Bonoland*

Amazing pics! Especially the second one. I love that look he gives someone, so interested and amazed.

Congrats to meeting them and thanks for the lovely pics!!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Back
Top Bottom