Im am so fricken bored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Please can somebody just make converstion with me??? So im not bored. Im goin nuts! There is nothin to do, none of my friends can come over cause the only one i ever talk to is Kelly but she is kinda busy with her bf today. So, if anyone feels like chattin I would be so happy!

Hi Who4Life. I'm sorry you're so bored. I've had plenty of evenings like that over the years. I can't chat with you right now, as I have company coming for dinner in about half an hour. I'd invite you over, but we live in different countries!:wink: Hang in there. I hope you find something to amuse yourself with, but keep out of trouble, eh?:D

LOL. I will just swim over there lol. But i cant get into any trouble cause i live in the middle of nowhere and i cant do ANYTHING lol. oh well. Ill try to hang in there and not die of bordem( i dont know how to spell it lol). Ill just stare at edge for a while.

My evening was boring but I survived! How was yours??? Oh, I downlaoded some live songs of U2 and my dad said they are worthless lol. But he is a butt lol.

:lol: "My dad's a butt" would be a good name for a band.
What king of music did your father listen to when he was your age I wonder. Do you know? Maybe it was something ridiculous, and not nearly as sophisticated as your taste for U2.

And thanks for asking, my evening went well. I cooked a darned fine meal, if I do say so myself.
:wink: :wink:

When he was my age he was listening to The Who, Strawberry Alarm Clock, The Buckinghams, The Supremes, Zep, SLADE, BTO, Lynard Skynard...etc. I dotn even know many of those, he was just now naming them off lol. Who is strawberry alarm clock??? lol. HEY! If there is ever band called "My dad's a butt" you'll know who it is! Course I'll give you some credit if I ever get famous! Thats great your evening went well! My dad made me cook last night now that I think about it lol.

Back
Top Bottom