I'm aaallllready goonnneeeee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Well maybe not yet.

Tomorrow after school Julie and I embark on a retreat for days!! We come back Friday afternoon. I miss my mommy and PLEBA already! Just letting you all now

*tumbleweed* lol if anyone cares *sniff* I'd be muchly happy with some pictures of Bono and/or 'The' before we leave.

hey, this is not just an excuse to ogle at 'The!' I can't live with or without PLEBA.

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
block champ at Nintendo
queen of innuendo

DREAM OUT LOUD

i'll miss you gals!

dooooon't cry for me, dearest PLEEEEBA!!!

lol, put updates here on things we miss, so we can check it when we return! pics are always a good thing too!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

O It's just Julie.

I thought someone put a REAL reply in here.

biggrin.gif
heehee Boniface

------------------
block champ at Nintendo
queen of innuendo

DREAM OUT LOUD

homina homina

Bono's bone structure

(of his face, I mean! Stop laughing....)

MRs. Edge, do you have pics of Mr. Edge?
smile.gif

------------------
block champ at Nintendo
queen of innuendo

DREAM OUT LOUD

ohhhhhhhh! mrs.edge!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the pictures!!!!!!! adorable!!! *hug bono* *hug edge* *hug mrs. edge*

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Which one???

your husband, the doppelganger!
smile.gif

------------------
block champ at Nintendo
queen of innuendo

DREAM OUT LOUD

Here he is. I need to do a proper photo shoot of him in his costume being serious, but this will have to do for now....

With Skeek:
kZ94827.jpg

With me:
vc67483.jpg

With Olive and me:

v029084.jpg

in Hamilton...
uZ91581.jpg

!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, MRS. THE!!!!!!!

------------------
block champ at Nintendo
queen of innuendo

DREAM OUT LOUD

Yippee!! thanks for posting mr.edge! he's so cute and it's so fun how much he looks like the edge!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

Lucky, lucky gal.. My goal is to marry Tony the U2 God.
the goal is Tony elevation.

do pics of elevated Tony exist? Someone tell him to work on that......

*end transmission by evil twin Phona*

My goal is to marry Tony the U2 God.

NUH-UH. NOT IF I CAN HELP IT.

OVER MY SPANGLED BODY.

NO WAY JOSE...er, SICY.

*Disco suddenly ponders the cuteness of Sicy...and all her U2 tattoos...knows she hasn't a chance...relents*

Ohhh...all right. DAMMIT.
frown.gif
tongue.gif

Mrs. EDGE!!!! LOVE THE PICS!!! Steve is even cuter than I thought (cos I'd only seen the one pic of him with Skeek), and you and Olive are also adorable, as ever...

but *what* is that hanging AROUND YOUR NECK in that one picture????????? It looks VEEERRRRYYY familiar!! WOO HOO!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Disco...feeling vicariously famous...kinda sorta

Originally posted by WildHonee:
do pics of elevated Tony exist?

OOOOOO Sicy thinks of how to ask Tony this question without sounding like a total pervertess.

Originally posted by Disco:

OVER MY SPANGLED BODY.

NO WAY JOSE...er, SICY.

*Disco suddenly ponders the cuteness of Sicy...and all her U2 tattoos...knows she hasn't a chance...relents*

Ohhh...all right. DAMMIT.
frown.gif
tongue.gif

HAHHAHAHAA!!! You so funny girl!
biggrin.gif

Blargy Tony lives all the way across the country
mad.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 10-22-2001).]

Just for the record, I think you are both HILARIOUS!!!!
biggrin.gif
Here's two of my fave piccies, that I took MYSELF!!!!

hu63762.jpg

LOLOL! Okay, caption THAT one if you dare.

SD

hu63762.jpg
Bono: Give us a kiss, Daaaaaaave....is that yer gee-tar or are you jus' happy to see me?

The: Hands off me hot pockets

**********************OR**********

hu63762.jpg

*jaws music*

************OR***************
hu63762.jpg
Bono: lookit! I'm an airplane!

I'm too embarrassed to sign my own name to this pathetic attempt at humor.

*end transmission by evil twin Phona*

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 10-22-2001).]

Mrs. Edge, you look slightly like Canadian singer/pianist Chantal Kreviazuk...
chantal.jpg

[This message has been edited by senrab (edited 10-22-2001).]

eek.gif

eek.gif

Jess your hubby is da spittin image!!

eek.gif

eek.gif

Lucky, lucky gal.. My goal is to marry Tony the U2 God.

LOL

OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!!!! LOL

Did you forget about our deal?? I have him during the week and then you can have him on the weekends...

Tut tut....You are so selfish, girlie!

Oh Wait! Do you remember certain chat where certain guy said: "With the 2 of you I'd be in Heaven...." Well..I think that teaches us that we are always supposed to share!
wink.gif
LOL

*Flavia*

Here he is. I need to do a proper photo shoot of him in his costume being serious, but this will have to do for now....

With Skeek:
kZ94827.jpg

With me:
vc67483.jpg

With Olive and me:

v029084.jpg

in Hamilton...
uZ91581.jpg

OMF!!!!
He really looks like The Edge!!!!!!

f.gif

*wonders if there's a Bono clone around her to marry*

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

Wow! Thanks! I've never been compared to her before. Speaking of Chantal, I am a humongous fan. I saw her in concert a couple of months ago, and she started this song saying "This is one of the most beautiful songs ever written" and lo and behold played "Stay". Normally, I would be highly skeptical of U2 covers, but she sang it so GORGEOUSLY, with such a raw, sad voice, and such beautiful simplicity, I proceeded to shake and bawl. I haven't cried so hard in a concert EVER. Maybe I'm just too overwhelmed when U2 is playing, but hearing the song, just for the beauty of the song, as she played in a dark, candlelit room...and the fact that U2 WASN'T there...I don't know, it was overwhelming.

Anyway, if she sings U2 that well, it would be fine by me if she did a whole almbum of cover songs!!!

Originally posted by senrab:

Wow! Thanks! I've never been compared to her before. Speaking of Chantal, I am a humongous fan. I saw her in concert a couple of months ago, and she started this song saying "This is one of the most beautiful songs ever written" and lo and behold played "Stay". Normally, I would be highly skeptical of U2 covers, but she sang it so GORGEOUSLY, with such a raw, sad voice, and such beautiful simplicity, I proceeded to shake and bawl. I haven't cried so hard in a concert EVER. Maybe I'm just too overwhelmed when U2 is playing, but hearing the song, just for the beauty of the song, as she played in a dark, candlelit room...and the fact that U2 WASN'T there...I don't know, it was overwhelming.

Anyway, if she sings U2 that well, it would be fine by me if she did a whole almbum of cover songs!!!

Mrs. Edge, you're so pretty! You are very photogenic! I take okay piccies, and luckily have no idea how to post them - so it saves me the trouble!
smile.gif

*blush! blush!* Thank you!!! You've made my day!!!
redface.gif

You should post your piccies too though, just get a webshots account and a scanner, and you're good to go!
smile.gif

Wowwwwww! A Chantal fan! yayyyyyyyy! I saw her in Hamilton when she did Stay, and it was great! I can't wait for her new album, if she ever gets going on it. If you want, you can e-mail me - senrab64@yahoo.com, I have a copy of her doing that song in TO.

Awwwwww, Jess!! You made me all teary just READING your post!!
frown.gif
I want to hear her version of 'Stay' now...

Oh oh...see what you did? NOW I have to go out searching for Chantal's music as well...why?? Because she's now "6 degrees of U2" which is what I play with myself all the time, esp. when it comes to music.

If U2 has looked at, touched, come in contact with, pushed, hyped, worked with, produced, collaborated with or talked about someone's music....I HAVE TO at least check it out ('CEPT for Destiny's Child). I've become a HUGE Gavin fan that way, I have Jah Wobble, var. Irish artists CDs, 3-4 Clannad CDs, and I've also downloaded Sigur Ros and others... (does anybody else do this??)

So NOW I have to look up Chantal as well!
biggrin.gif
*runs off to Amazon*

disco

Ask and ye shall recieve :

Mr.Edge in costume
biggrin.gif

3326%3B46323232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3B%3C2%3E35%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232369%3B4%3A874nu0mrj

Everyone who has seen my pictures say - "Where did you meet the EDGE????"

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992
- Kathleen -

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Mrs. Edge, you're so pretty! You are very photogenic! I take okay piccies, and luckily have no idea how to post them - so it saves me the trouble!
smile.gif

she's a model, you know.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

I have a copy of Chantal singing "Stay" in TO - anyone who wants it, email me at senrab64@yahoo.com and I will work something out!!

I ama HUGE Chantal fan; I recommend her latest album, "Colour Moving and Still". Chantal mentioned in an online chat once that she would also like to cover "All I Want is You" - that would be interesting...

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Awwwwww, Jess!! You made me all teary just READING your post!!
frown.gif
I want to hear her version of 'Stay' now...

Oh oh...see what you did? NOW I have to go out searching for Chantal's music as well...why?? Because she's now "6 degrees of U2" which is what I play with myself all the time, esp. when it comes to music.

If U2 has looked at, touched, come in contact with, pushed, hyped, worked with, produced, collaborated with or talked about someone's music....I HAVE TO at least check it out ('CEPT for Destiny's Child). I've become a HUGE Gavin fan that way, I have Jah Wobble, var. Irish artists CDs, 3-4 Clannad CDs, and I've also downloaded Sigur Ros and others... (does anybody else do this??)

So NOW I have to look up Chantal as well!
biggrin.gif
*runs off to Amazon*

disco

Back
Top Bottom