Im a guy and i think this Bono looks the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
biff said:

Yes, mildly dorky but really cute. If you've seen the really great interview that was conducted for TFI on St. Patrick's Day in 2000, you will know how severely cute that look was. And that was such a great show for so many reasons, not least of which was the massive physical affection between Edge and Bono. Also, the look on Bono's face when he broke his Lenten fast to have some beer! Great stuff, and he WAS very cute (and I agree, un-macho in that he was really sensitive and kind of insecure looking.) Adorable!

Is this interview online anywhere? Pretty please??? :wave:

When I say 'dorky' I mean those were the worst glasses ever. Those, along with the hairdo he had, drew attention to the fact that his face had aged and that look was not flattering. As you can see in the pic in my avatar, the same hair done a little different with cooler shades made a huge difference. In the VH1 Legends show where they interview him, he looks not at all like a rock star, but a ragged, run down middle aged man who was headed for old age and 'letting himself go', aka 'boring old fart' and a shadow of the rock star I once knew. Thank goodness, he snapped out of it and revamped himself for the Elevation tour. He's still kept that rock star aura to this day, and I hope he never loses it again.

Last edited:
:D a few more I borrowed from the other thread!!:D
tgif.jpg

tgif3.jpg

tgif2.jpg

tgif1.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Eeeeh.... not loving the glasses. But I think the hair is a good length for him, at least better than what he's styling right now.

Personally, I'd love to see him go back to his PopMart look. Short hair = :drool: And Passangers era would be cool too.

alainn-la said:
Eeeeh.... not loving the glasses. But I think the hair is a good length for him, at least better than what he's styling right now.

Personally, I'd love to see him go back to his PopMart look. Short hair = :drool: And Passangers era would be cool too.

No! No! No! :no: Really short hair/no hair is not a good look for him! :yikes:

MsPurrl said:

No! No! No! :no: Really short hair/no hair is not a good look for him! :yikes:

:ohmy:

noooooo I love short hair bono...I must defend him:drool:

look into my eyes and tell me these are not hot....TELL ME!:angry:

:wink:

2.jpg
[/IMG]
staring_22.jpg
[/IMG]
bono_50.jpg
[/IMG]

:drool:

Something about short hair Bono reminds me of a baby duck...but I LOVE it!

^ :lmao:

War, RAH, AB and current Bonos are the best... well yeah, almost all of them :lol:

:yes: Best look JT and Rattle and Hum :yum:

I do agree that his "Elvis Costello" look just DOESN'T do it for me. So my vote on that look is, no :tsk:

But his short hair with other glasses and clothes, well... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom