I'll get to Edge somehow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Like...I'll appeal to his scientific nature and curl up and hide inside this thing, and then spring out at him, ala the giant lemon!
http://science.msfc.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast09oct_1.htm

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I can be a science geek too, Edgie!

But....um...does this mean I'm a Space Cadet???
confused.gif

disco
discoball.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 03-21-2002).]

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Like...I'll appeal to his scientific nature and curl up and hide inside this thing, and then spring out at him, ala the giant lemon!
http://science.msfc.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast09oct_1.htm

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I can be a science geek too, Edgie!

But....um...does this mean I'm a Space Cadet???
confused.gif

nahh this means you're a POP Martin! LOL How would you manuver that thing to land where Edge is ?? Looks like a tight fight...enjoy the leg room you've got while u still can! Great Idea though...wonder why none of us ever thought of that.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

That is one FUNKY looking thing Disco!
wink.gif

ss3sat1_med.jpg

Hehe...actually, the more I look at it, the more I like it! An intergalactic disco ball! Bringing the wonderful sport of disco dancing to a galaxy near you!

*giggle*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by hippyactress:
That is one FUNKY looking thing Disco!
wink.gif

ss3sat1_med.jpg

Hehe...actually, the more I look at it, the more I like it! An intergalactic disco ball! Bringing the wonderful sport of disco dancing to a galaxy near you!

*giggle*
biggrin.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooo No Disco dancing!!! The 70's disco era is dead! let's keep it that way. Awsome disco ball though lol Boom-Cha!

Back
Top Bottom