I'll be back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
I'll only be on sporadically for the next week or so. I will be having some pretty major surgery on the 12th. So, I have a lot to do before that day. They will be doing a hysterectomy but I have to have an abdominal incision because it may be ovarian cancer. No bikini cut or scopes unfortunately! They won't know for sure until they are inside. Anyway, I'll be off for quite some time. But, I will return!

Granny

I hope everything goes well--I'll be thinking about you. :hug:

I'm saying lots big prayers right now for you - know that you will be all of our thoughts

please PM me if you need anything at all

You'll be in my thoughts. I hope everything goes smoothly and that you're back and feeling well soon. :hug:

All the best with the surgery. I hope you are able to put up your feet for the 6 weeks or so afterwards. If we lived closer I would come over and do your vacuuming.

Take your U2 & I book with you so you have something to distract you in the hospital.

Take care.

beli

granny :hug:

Please know my prayers and well wishes are with you. Do take care of you and follow doctors orders. We'll be here with open arms when you return. :hug:

Granny our Bono Picture Goddess:bow: take care of yourself! We will miss you and be thinking of you:hug:

Granny,

I hope it goes smoothly and you can rest up easy afterwards. We will miss you!

Take care of yourself.
:heart: Russty

Take care--I hope everything goes well for you. My prayers to you. You keep us somewhat sane around here. Love & Peace. :hug:

Oh Granny, I just saw this. :( I wish, hope and pray for the best for you :hug:

Back
Top Bottom