If You're Happy and You Know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i_love_adam

War Child
Make someone else happy!

Please share your U2 interviews!

Please show us:

The Making of Vertigo video

jfqsmdlfjkmlqsdjf7wl.jpg

The Conan show
conan4_1.jpg

conan4_2.jpg

conan4_3.jpg

conan4_4.jpg

vh1 All Access
U2_VH1_ALLACCESS-3.jpg

U2_VH1_ALLACCESS-2.jpg

haha! Like, spot the difference on Adam between these 2 pics!

Fuse show "100% U2"
VertigoU2OSC211.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share them here!

The shameless technique:
Please, I want all of them! Please! Give it to me!

The desperate fan technique:
I just have to see Adam! Take pity on this girl all the way from Asia! She has never and will probably never get to see U2 perform! The more you see, the more you want! I need more than pictures now, I need to hear Adam's posh accent and see him!

The sexed-up fan method:
I want to shag Adam now!

The pastor method:
When you donate you are doing a good deed! It's like donating to charity! Only even better, because the needy get to enjoy the benefits directly. Whereas say, if you donate to Africa or relief efforts, YOUR money often gets siphoned off to people you would never consider donating to. AND, THIS IS FREE FOR YOU! Save your soul and satisfy my (Adam and U2) hunger.

Dear moderators, this thread should remain in PLEBA because the people here (like me) have a love the band for how sexy/hot/cute they look, among other things. I have also taken the trouble to add many screen caps of Adam, for PLEBA is "used primarily for posting pictures of the band"

Haven't got any of the videos, but maybe you could make someone else very happy by not hotlinking their pictures! :)

Read here:

HOTLINKING-thread

Okay, no more hotlinking. I'm sure there's another way around this now. Uploading images on geocities.com is... Zzzzzzzzzz. Compromise, not a bad word.

The hostage technique:
We demand for all the aforemention videos and MORE (especially when Adam is the Silver Fox) or we will blown PLEBA up by Wednesday noon. Just gimme what I want, and no one gets hurt.

-J.I (Joking Idiots)

Are these videos available on u2.com?

Santi numi!!

Adam is getting sexier and sexier every day

Whe I saw the name of this thread I thought you were referring to something else:

Attachments

• immag001.jpg
    immag001.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 46
I can't see the attachment. I love U2 (sure, the most cliche phrase around here) but I draw the line at paying for online services like premuim membership and paying 40 euros at u2.com

Kind of queer huh? All the screen caps are solely of Adam. Shows what kind of a nut fan I am.

PLEASE! I'd beg and grovel to see Adam talk!

The Fly technique
A fan will beg, a fan will crawl...

Yeah, I cannot wait for a Bono and Adam "loveth " thread!!!

:hmm: Or perhaps and Edge and Adam??

I know you would really enjoy that one!

i_love_adam said:
Okay, no more hotlinking. I'm sure there's another way around this now. Uploading images on geocities.com is... Zzzzzzzzzz. Compromise, not a bad word.

The hostage technique:
We demand for all the aforemention videos and MORE (especially when Adam is the Silver Fox) or we will blown PLEBA up by Wednesday noon. Just gimme what I want, and no one gets hurt.

-J.I (Joking Idiots)

Are these videos available on u2.com?

Try tinypic.com

i_love_adam said:
I can't see the attachment. I love U2 (sure, the most cliche phrase around here) but I draw the line at paying for online services like premuim membership and paying 40 euros at u2.com

Kind of queer huh? All the screen caps are solely of Adam. Shows what kind of a nut fan I am.

The pic I attached is the Bono/comix playing haed, nose, knees & toes.
I didn't know it was a "members only" thing -- I use that possibility just because it's the quickest.

I agree with what you said about paying websited and so on, but... you know, I spent a lot of time on this site and the people working here really do A LOT of things to keep it update, running and all...

I am not subscribed to u2.com, since I go there rarely.

And I thought that lending a little hand to the people who created and mantain this site was ok.

Just my opinion -- of course!!

You are so right lady luck as soon as I get my bills in order. I will become a premium member here. After all this is one of the best sites and you gals are wonderful and I cannot get enough of these awesome pics!!!:up:

Back
Top Bottom