If you're diggin' Bono and Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for that _ I had lost the copy that I had - I love the "I thought we were saving up to buy Andorra":lmao:

omg, I had no idea what the hell was going on there but

"you SHIT! I thought we were saving up to buy um, um Andorra!"

omg, that was hilarious

could someone explain what the hell that was? it was halarious!!!
they are great actors! anyone seen Entropy?

zooperson said:
could someone explain what the hell that was? it was halarious!!!
they are great actors! anyone seen Entropy?

I have no frigging clue what it was about , but funny as heck and I really WANT to see Entropy, I need a blockbuster card or something damnit!

I think that was just part of Comic Relief. Just doing their part to get people to pledge money for the homeless (if Comic Relief in the UK is the same as in the US). :wink:

I got Entropy for Christmas. Pop Bono :drool: I could make caps :hmm: They're not on all that much, but still yummy!

I am sure there are some out there already, no?

OMG!!!!!!!!! I love It................I had only seen pics of this, but I cant find them now..That is so funny!!
What was this from??? was it a commercial???
Does anyone have pics??? Bono look adorable in the hat and Larry HOT as usual!!

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
I think that was just part of Comic Relief. Just doing their part to get people to pledge money for the homeless (if Comic Relief in the UK is the same as in the US). :wink:

I got Entropy for Christmas. Pop Bono :drool: I could make caps :hmm: They're not on all that much, but still yummy!

I am sure there are some out there already, no?

Yeah I made some caps:

entropy001.jpg

entropy002.jpg

entropy003.jpg

Yay, wont have to finish the caps now... though that means I have to study doesnt it :sad:

RickFly, I tried making a clip of another scene, but for some reason it wouldn't work.. I'd already spent about 2 hours on it so in the end I thought 'forget it!' :wink:

I'm working a lot at the moment, but if I get a chance in the near future I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,
Lucy

I saw "Entropy" with a friend of mine. We rented it because, duh, U2 were in it. The best parts were Bono and Larry and this really cute kitty. But basically, the movie was a bucketful of awful.

Back
Top Bottom