If Your Heart is Hungry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ruffian

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
...baby let me feed it!

hebites.jpg

wow--if it isn't a guy it's a girl with a Man Hand :lmao:

Well, good to know Bono is an equal-opportunity biter and not a homophobe :) Still, kinda funny!

If I ever have the chance I am going to bite bono:drool: just to shock him.....not hard...but not too soft either:drool:

I copy the Bono bite thing, when people are talking to me in a social environment and I want to change the subject.
Nothing stuns more than a person grabbing your wrist and nibbling it while you're talking....
Look for me at the show in a Bono Bite tee... and my new Edun jeans...woohoo!

:dancing:

xtal said:
I copy the Bono bite thing, when people are talking to me in a social environment and I want to change the subject.
Nothing stuns more than a person grabbing your wrist and nibbling it while you're talking....
Look for me at the show in a Bono Bite tee... and my new Edun jeans...woohoo!

:dancing:

Lol, I'd be pretty freaked out too if I was talking and someone suddenly began randomly gnawing away at my hand. Unless of course it was Bono.....

:uhoh: I uhh bite people... a lot. We will just be standing in a group and I will bite peoples shoulders or arms if I can, you get the funniest reactions, now everyones doing it and sumtimes people bite me back! *CHOMP*

-Nikki-

Stars i am LOVIN' your video gif thingys. OMG :drool: :drool:
Bite me, Bono! And I mean that only in the most loving and respectful way :heart:

I am obssessed with Biting Bono! If I got a nibble this tour....:combust: I wonder when he first started doing it--I've seen him appear to do it in the ZooTV video but I just wonder. It must be so shocking to be at a concert and all of a sudden have him stoop down and take a nip. :drool:

I'm taking my mother to one of the shows I'm going to, and she said (despite being an Edge girl) that she "wishes to be bitten" after seeing the Boston DVD. I told her if she got bitten or pulled up on stage and I didn't that she'd be in trouble....she's been warned. :evil: :wink:

I think I love your Mom :heart:
So cool that she is coming with you, though I will fight her for the privilege of being bitten :)

I don't think my mom quite knows what she's in for....never having seen U2 live.

It was really funny though cause I told her if she gets pulled up on stage I'm grabbing onto her and coming with! She says, "Yeah, you'll probably grab onto my pants and end up ripping them off and I'll have my ass hanging out on the stage." :laugh: :angel: I can see the headlines: Mother/daughter scuffle breaks out at a local concert over U2's Bono.

I love the look on his face here. :drool:

22wygn

ZooTV Biting Action:

22wymq

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
I She says, "Yeah, you'll probably grab onto my pants and end up ripping them off and I'll have my ass hanging out on the stage." :laugh: :angel: I can see the headlines: Mother/daughter scuffle breaks out at a local concert over U2's Bono.

:lmao: I just sputtered my water!!! :lmao:

on a more serious note...oh, man the expression on his face is sooo intense in that pic. :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom