If Your Heart is Hungry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9f4eb04b.jpg

b1c4923f.jpg

Starsgoblue:
I don't think my mom quite knows what she's in for....never having seen U2 live.

It was really funny though cause I told her if she gets pulled up on stage I'm grabbing onto her and coming with! She says, "Yeah, you'll probably grab onto my pants and end up ripping them off and I'll have my ass hanging out on the stage." I can see the headlines: Mother/daughter scuffle breaks out at a local concert over U2's Bono.

You sound like my daughter and me ... there'd be a huge, huge scuffle between us, for sure! :lol: In our instance, I've seen U2, she hasn't. She's in for the ride of her life!

Last edited:
swandiver said:
Starsgoblue:
I don't think my mom quite knows what she's in for....never having seen U2 live.

It was really funny though cause I told her if she gets pulled up on stage I'm grabbing onto her and coming with! She says, "Yeah, you'll probably grab onto my pants and end up ripping them off and I'll have my ass hanging out on the stage." I can see the headlines: Mother/daughter scuffle breaks out at a local concert over U2's Bono.

You sound like my daughter and me ... there'd be a huge, huge scuffle between us, for sure! :lol: In our instance, I've seen U2, she hasn't. She's in for the ride of her life!

Hahah if i were going with my mum, that'd be us...though i dont think she has been before. Her boyfriend has been four times though, and he dosen't even like them (hates bono's voice). MY dad is taking me.....my poor, poor, father is all i can say. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom