IF YOU TOOK BONO FOR A DAY OUT WHERE WOULD YOU TAKE HIM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

passingcat

The Fly
I'd take him to the zoo

then the pub

then I'd pitch up a tent in my back garden and talk him into sleeping under the stars

to all the moderators-(fully clothed !)

Last edited:
the zoo? :lol:

Cool place actually!

Erm...
I'd take him somewhere like that too :hmm:
Or the beach
Or the fairground :drool:

Yep, the fairground lol!

You like posting random threads dont you :wink:

yeah-I've got the curiousity of a cat and like to know the finest detail of the inner mind

BUT...curiousity killed the cat so I try to keep it light hearted!!!!

I've written a couple of poems though:reject:

I would say to Disneyland!..but he has been there many times already *without me of course:sad: *

His fair Irish skin would scorch with this hot So.Calif sun, so a day at the beach is out of the question..

He has already been to the California deserts *JT national park/Mohave ect..plus deserts are no fun unless you're in a photoshoot..

He's been all over LA and Hollywood already so it would be nothing new to him...:hmm:

I would have to say maybe the mountains for a picnic, I'd love to have have him all to my self for a whole day, listening to him talk (and I can surely talk a lot too)..just talk and have him sing to me; and have me stare at him and let myself be utterly charmed!:love:

Well there is a lot more I can add to this little fanatsy of mine *but I have to keep it clean*:D

Last edited:
I'd take him to my cottage, which is on an island and very, very private. I know it's someplace he's never been. It's quiet and perfect for long conversations or just friendly silences. And we all know he loves to skinny dip!:wink:

:drool: don't get me thinking that way...

we would be fully clothed under the stars,we would,we would

:shh:

passingcat said:
:drool: don't get me thinking that way...

we would be fully clothed under the stars,we would,we would

:shh:

Ah, but we all do it up there, so he'd just be fitting in. It's good clean fun.

biff said:

Ah, but we all do it up there, so he'd just be fitting in. It's good clean fun.

suppose getting naked under the stars is close to skinny dipping...
I'd look the other way while he got comfortable :)whistle: )

I'd also keep it clean, fun and extremely comfortable by covering him with soft silky satin sheets:giggle:

Last edited:
biff said:
I'd take him to my cottage, which is on an island and very, very private. I know it's someplace he's never been. It's quiet and perfect for long conversations or just friendly silences. And we all know he loves to skinny dip!:wink:

You better invite me too. :mad:

:flirt:

discothequeLP said:
i'd take him to HQ. Tell him to bring the band. and jam all day long.

I must not be a very good Pleban :reject:

this was my first thought as well - only add to record new material to my wish (plus make it the day that Edge lets his inner "I am a Guitar God" self lose)

I'd take him to Dublin :yes: ... so he could show me around for the day!
Who better to be my tour guide? Since it's a place he knows , he'd be completely relaxed & since it's a place he loves, he'd be enthusiastic about sharing it with me. And if I've got him to myself for the whole day, I can't think of any other condition I'd want him in but relaxed & enthusiastic!! :sexywink: :happy:

Great question, by the way!! :up:

nurse chrissi said:

I must not be a very good Pleban :reject:

this was my first thought as well - only add to record new material to my wish (plus make it the day that Edge lets his inner "I am a Guitar God" self lose)

i guess not. . . but you can still come along :wink:

Yes, art museum was my pick as well, followed by dinner, then maybe some theater, and then a few drinks and/or a stroll in the night.

I'd take him to where I am right now - my mom's cousin's cottage that we rent for two weeks every summer. The lake water is 84 degrees right now, splendid for swimming. There's kayaks and canoes for some relaxing water sport and plenty of nice quiet places in the woods to bike or hike. The bass and blue gill fishing is excellent as usual. The most labor-intensive thing I've done all week is work for a while every day with my uncle's new labrador retriever. No one would recognize him here and we've got no mobile service so no one could bother him. I've got little else to offer besides the opportunity to live like a normal person for two weeks.

I'd take him hiking...right up to the top of Marble Mountain, which is about 10 minutes from my place. It's a great workout...I try to do it every couple of days. Ideally, I'd take the B-man up there pre-tour to whip him into top ellipse-maneuvering shape.

The benefit for me would be the fact that I could leave my mp3 player at home, while having Bono sing inspirational u2 songs behind me on the hike...hmm...no Edge though...I would have to mouth the guitar parts :wink:

HumberInSummer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom