IF YOU TOOK BONO FOR A DAY OUT WHERE WOULD YOU TAKE HIM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: reply

wizard2c said:
To a place called "endless time".

:hug:

carol
wizard2c
:|

That sounds like the perfect place! :). Plus the skinny dipping is quite appealing,hehe. I would take him to one of my favorite vacation spots at the Wisconsin Dells. We would go on a private boat tour and make a stop at a point that has some breath taking views. Together we would sit quietly among the woods and just enjoy the serenity. Of course he would be singing his little heart out,:cute:

Last edited:
Darn it! I was going to say the Zoo at first... but then again, it's hot and a lot of walking so I'll have to settle for my second best option-- the aquarium. Nice, cool, lots of lovely sea creatures. I'll probably use him as an excuse to travel all the way out to California just to see the Monterey Bay Aquarium.

But in all honesty, anywhere with him would be fun. :wink:

I think after the zoo, I might persude him to go buy a kitten as he hasn't got a cat-I think he'd like a Russian Blue-nicknamed 'palace cats' striking royal features...)and 'angel cats' cause they are very affectionate and talk alot (cat language)

he could take it home asa gift for his lovely children-they would adore kitty and so would Ali,cause you can just see in her eyes she's a lovely gentle,sweet person....they would make purrrfect cat owners:heart:

I would wait until my High school reunion ( The class song was With or Without you) :)

It would be cool to see all the people that "thought" they were "cool" (now over weight couch potatoes) faces. :wink:

wait...but if I only had that i day with him it would suck (for hime) to have to be there.

So I need a little time to think of the ideal place. :eyebrow:

Probably a concert or music festival, or even though it doesn't seem like his kinda thing maybe a comic book convention (mainly because I'd want to see him in costume) if he were interested.

I'd throw the top down on the old jeep and we'd cruise the back roads in Vermont:drool: Stopping only for ice cream and the occasional moose or deer that crosses our path.

I would take him up in the Smoky Mountains on a hike up to a secluded cabin & then we would just let nature take it's course. I can picture us cooling off later in a mountain stream. :drool:

I would bring Bono home with me...ask him to play his favourite track from each album, then we'd look at the Pleba threads together:yes: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom