If you see me Bono, don't look away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Be lucky and give him a hug from me!!
Maybe you should contact Dreamchaser she met him at the Goldenglobes last year for some info!!

Bono's Tart said:
Be lucky and give him a hug from me!!
Maybe you should contact Dreamchaser she met him at the Goldenglobes last year for some info!!

How do I contact her? I'm not a payed member so I can't use the member search. I am getting more nervous every day it gets closer. Screaming at the top of my lungs doesn't help anymore..:help:

Good luck to you too Kelly! I forgot what is Bono up to in Atlanta this weekend? Have fun! Take pics for us!!

Jam Jar said:
is just bono nominated? so that means only he will be there? or will the band be as well? :shrug:

Bono and Gavin are nominated so I believe it will only be Bono, not the rest of the guys....

Wow, if any of you actually get to speak to him in Atlanta or LA pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese ask him about the new album.

It would be really great to see if he changes his comments about when it is coming out. You figure he has to know the truth.

Sending you lots of good luck wishes. I feel your excitement. Of course we expect a full report on the event down to the last detail! Fingers crossed!

OMG!, :hyper: How did you not mention this before? I'm soooooo jealous! I really hope you see him, and if you get to speak to him-wow:faint: Oh, I wish you *so* much luck! And when you get the photos back, you have to send them to me asap ( that's an order:wink: )

And all the luck in the world to Kelly too! I'm so excited for you both.

smooshcat said:
OMG!, :hyper: How did you not mention this before? I'm soooooo jealous! I really hope you see him, and if you get to speak to him-wow:faint: Oh, I wish you *so* much luck! And when you get the photos back, you have to send them to me asap ( that's an order:wink: )

And all the luck in the world to Kelly too! I'm so excited for you both.

I am sorry I didn't tell you before. I've been trying not to talk about it in fear I will lose my mind :crazy: I think I am going to write a letter to him to tell him everything and hand it to him, cause I don't think my speach is going to function well. Who knows what will actually come out of my mouth, once I met a soap star I really liked and I forgot my name. You will be the first to get pictures... gosh I hope I get pictures.

Goodluck to any of you gals who have the opportunity to meet his gorgeousness !! Such a fine thing~~~~~ please don't forget to get a smooch in too ............yum............................

Aw, I hope you get pics too! When I saw Eddie Izzard I took pics but the camera didn't work right:madspit: But I'll be so sending you good thoughts that day. Damn, I'm still so jealous. But very excited for you:hyper:

Yeah, definately write somethin down so that if your speech does work, you'll say what you wanted to say. You won't be too:crazy: you'll do fine.

I'mStillWaiting said:
Goodluck to any of you gals who have the opportunity to meet his gorgeousness !! Such a fine thing~~~~~ please don't forget to get a smooch in too ............yum............................

:ohmy: I didn't even think about a smooch! I would just stop breathing... I know it... *freaks out*

smooshcat said:
Aw, I hope you get pics too! When I saw Eddie Izzard I took pics but the camera didn't work right:madspit: But I'll be so sending you good thoughts that day. Damn, I'm still so jealous. But very excited for you:hyper:

Yeah, definately write somethin down so that if your speech does work, you'll say what you wanted to say. You won't be too:crazy: you'll do fine.
I know I'm goin to freak out, I hope it's after he is out of sight:no: My dream is he saids he wont mind signing my ankle and take a picture with his arm around me, a kiss, ... ag... I can't type about this anymore... any way, if he would sign me I want to get it tattoo'd over to last forever:heart:

Back
Top Bottom