If you see me Bono, don't look away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
agentmissa said:

I know I'm goin to freak out, I hope it's after he is out of sight:no: My dream is he saids he wont mind signing my ankle and take a picture with his arm around me, a kiss, ... ag... I can't type about this anymore... any way, if he would sign me I want to get it tattoo'd over to last forever:heart:

Forget the tattoo - if Bono put his arm around you, prepare yourself with superglue, might not last forever..... but he'd have to remove some clothes.....:sexywink: (you're seriously considering this aren't you?:shifty:)

Aww, I'd do a sundance too, but it probably won't work for you way over there:| It's been raining here constantly since Sunday morning:( I wouldn't mind the rain if it didn't make everything wet. If that makes any sense...........

I will hope for sun for ya agentmissa! But if it rains, Bono might feel sorry for you out in the rain and come out anyways :yes:

Agentmissa, Do you have tickets to the show?
I'm from the los angeles area, so i'm thinking of taking my chances and into the city on sunday. Do you know where the Golden Globes take place?

Gavin and Maurice are doing a show at UCLA on Saturday ( well part of a show) perhaps a visit by Bono??

Katey said:
Gavin and Maurice are doing a show at UCLA on Saturday ( well part of a show) perhaps a visit by Bono??

splashnews had a picture of Bono at a restaurant in LA last night

3397%3A3%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323498%3C455%3C4ot1lsi

sorry it's only a thumnail :(

Nesskelz17@aol. said:
Agentmissa, Do you have tickets to the show?
I'm from the los angeles area, so i'm thinking of taking my chances and into the city on sunday. Do you know where the Golden Globes take place?

Its going to be at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. I don't have tickets, but who knows what will happen. You should go!

I'm going! Now all I need to do is find out which hotel he's staying at.
Cue the mission impossible music.

Back
Top Bottom