If you HAD to live the REST of your entire life alone with an current Oscar Nominee..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just voted for Bono! But isn't it weird that Christopher Walken is next? :yuck: I'd understand it it was Daniel Day Lewis... :sexywink:

Great actor, but he kind of scares me..

c2.jpg

If Bruce was nominated for an Oscar this year :flirt:...

MrsSpringsteen said:
Great actor, but he kind of scares me..

c2.jpg

If Bruce was nominated for an Oscar this year :flirt:...

Yeah, he's an awesome actor, but I really wouldn't want to see that every day for the rest of my life! :no:

I bet Christopher Walken would be a hoot. Plus, he's willing to dance -- check out that Fatboy Slim video he did!

(...but I'd still vote for Bono :sexywink: )

gosh they say it as if having to spend the rest of your life with Bono would be a punishment or something. As for most of the rest of those people, yes it would be a punishment.

Oh man, I loaded this page and expected to see the usual attractive pictures of U2 posted, so I scroll down and suddenly
'GAHHH. what happened? what is *that*?? did some sort of wizard cast a spell and turn bono ugly??' then I realised it was just Christopher Walken.
lol.

no one wants to be with Bill Condon. :lol: who is that? Why would you want to be with an uptight, stupid, skank like Salma forever? I know i'd look really ugly standing next to her too! She'll just make you look even uglier by comparison! lol Bono..hehe the only problem there is concealing the urges!

Back
Top Bottom