If you had to choose a profession besides a musician, what would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A cosmetic artist/ashion consultant/interior designer/singer...and if I can work U2 into that equation, so much the better.
wink.gif

disco

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
I would love to be a biologist or a forensic anthropologist, but I don't have the math
frown.gif

Hey I am a biologist who would like to do forensic work AND I'm awful at math! You can do it!
biggrin.gif

There are so many things I would like to do but really I just want to have a lot of money without having to have a job. That way I could spend time doing volunteer work and actually have time for my hobbies.
I think Edge said he was going to go to med school and be a doctor if the band thing didn't work out.

------------------
"Coke does not add life. It might be a nice fizzy drink but it does not add life." - Bono
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry
?This is when the band became Depeche Mode!? ? Steve Lillywhite plays some tracks that didn?t make it to the final cut of WTSHNN.

[This message has been edited by numbededge (edited 01-19-2002).]

Actress.
cool.gif

Maybe something in the military,hmm.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom