If you could take the band out to eat where would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:
My house for the best Italian dinner ever!

Oh yes...Italian food is the best! And you can't go wrong with having four sexy Irish boys with you! :wink:

I'd take them to the most expensive restaurant in the area that had food I liked. Then I'd skip out on the bill. :yes:

Hell, they don't need me paying for their dinner.

To my home :evil:
I hope they like vegetarian food.

But I would have to clean up and get some new red wine glasses, since I destroyed most of the ones I had.

A nice ethnic restaurant someplace.... I'm sure they've prolly sampled every cuisine by now. Chinese, Italian, Indian, Mediterrenean, Japanese....

I'd cook...:evil:
I'm sure they like baked beans on toast. And of course, lots of dessert..with copious amounts of whipped cream...and chocolate sauce...:drool:

indra said:
I'd take them to the most expensive restaurant in the area that had food I liked. Then I'd skip out on the bill. :yes:

Hell, they don't need me paying for their dinner.
Great minds think alike :wink:

I wouldn't take them out to eat, I'd take them to a pub for a drink or two, or three...

JCOSTER said:

Can't beat Italian food cooked by an Italian girl and that would be me....:giggle:

:up: Me too. I'd cook 'em my special Italian pasta and meatballs, done to my own secret recipe... ( grandmama and grandpapa were Italian and I think I've got their genes - I just can't get enough pasta...:drool: :drool: It's totally insane but there y'go).

Yeah, and then after the meal, I'd ask if they needed a place to stay...:evil: plenty of room at mine. 'Course, Bono would have to share my bed seeing as there's only 4 beds in the house...:evil:

oktobergirl said:
In N Out Burger!!!

:rockon: right on

*back on topic*

I'd want them to come over to my place so I could BBQ for them. Burgers, hot-dogs, tri-tip, ribs, I can do just about anything. My mom even taught me how to BBQ a pizza
(not all italian girls cook on a stove :wink:)

044_f_king.jpg

:shifty:

unico said:

:lmao:

I'd take 'em for a Pizza Hut buffet! :wink:

Na, I'd invite 'em to mine and get my sister-in-laws to help me out and make something absoulutely SPECIAL! :drool: Maybe even get my bro to get a few things back from his restaurant! :shifty:

I thought I read somewhere that one of Bono's favorite foods is fish n' chips. Wonder if the rest of the band would settle for some nice fish and potatoes on the grill too? :hmm: I can do some pretty mean grilling, not frying. (too much grease, sorry Bman) :wink:

^^Bono at a buffet :no: danger zone! :wink:

I'd probably bring them over to my house, and make my dad cook somethin good :lol: he's a really good cook. He could make fried rice and chinese chicken....and some cabbage salad :drool: They'd enjoy it, every minute of it... :evil:

Back
Top Bottom