If You Could Have Profession Other Than a Bono......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Just for the Heck of it, Bono Should Dress Up Like......

• A COWBOY. NOW. CHAPS AND ALL. JESUS BACON.

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A FIREMAN.....*suspenders*....need I mention "ST" video?

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • A POLICE MAN......need I mention "Discotheque?"

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • A BUSINESS MAN. with suit....hoo boy

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • A BAKER The heat makes you roll up your sleeeeeevies

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A TEACHER. For some reason I'm hearing "Don't Stand so Close to Me" in my head *shrug*

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • A FAST FOOD GUY. Just for the sake of hearing him say "super size"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[color=royal blue]WHAT WOULD YOU BE, BONO? WHAT WOULD YOU BE?

BONO: em.....I'm literally unemployable. I.....I have the hands of a brick layer.

Well ok then, while I go and dress myself up as a brick.....

*rimshot*

.....the PLEBAns can vote on what kind of career-oriented getup Bono should be in for.......well anytime.

Enjoy yourself, ladies. I've had too much orange soda, too much play time on the Budoire, it might be Day 14, and I've had "IALW" on repeat for the past 10 minutes.....and I'm jealous of Melpop. Mwahaha......
[/color]

[color=royal blue]Hey yo.

Don't forget to tell the audience why you picked what you picked......

Hey I'm an acrobat. ooo I should've put "spandex-wearing stunt man" in thar....
[/color]

Last edited:
MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]
BONO: em.....I'm literally unemployable. I.....I have the hands of a brick layer.

<---brick. :D

I chose Cowboy. Yee-haw.

Ooooooooooohhhhhhh. I want Cowboy Bono.

Ride Em Cowboy.
*scandalises self* :D

Teacher Teacher Teacher

Can you imagine signing up for classes and you find Professor Bono teaching something like government or philosophy??? I would so sit in the chair front row that lines up perfectly with his desk! hehehe ofcourse I'd do so terribly in his class from not paying attention to the lessons and never taking any notes -other than musical notes- that he'd have to talk with me after class in his office!! *gigglez all evil like as images of having to discuss Every possible way that I could...raise my grade in his class to make us both very happy* :mac: LMFAO!! Now Sting's song of 'Don't Stand So Close To Me' IS running through my head!! Oh well...better get to class before I get marked tardy by Professor Bono hehe
hmmmm to be his best student and get all the praise or be his worst and be 'punished' oh the choices!
ok i'm done!!

Jody said:
Ooooooooooohhhhhhh. I want Cowboy Bono.

Ride Em Cowboy.
*scandalises self* :D

[color=royal blue]FIREMAN BONO: *hoses down PLEBA*

TEACHER BONO: *whacks something with ruler*
[/color]

Re: Teacher Teacher Teacher

JemEvans said:
Can you imagine signing up for classes and you find Professor Bono teaching something like government or philosophy??? I would so sit in the chair front row that lines up perfectly with his desk! hehehe ofcourse I'd do so terribly in his class from not paying attention to the lessons and never taking any notes -other than musical notes- that he'd have to talk with me after class in his office!! *gigglez all evil like as images of having to discuss Every possible way that I could...raise my grade in his class to make us both very happy* :mac: LMFAO!! Now Sting's song of 'Don't Stand So Close To Me' IS running through my head!! Oh well...better get to class before I get marked tardy by Professor Bono hehe
hmmmm to be his best student and get all the praise or be his worst and be 'punished' oh the choices!
ok i'm done!!
[color=royal blue]Young teacher, the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Inside her there's longing
This girl's an open page
Book marking - she's so close now
This girl is half his age

Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me

Her friends are so jealous
You know how bad girls get
Sometimes it's not so easy
To be the teacher's pet
Temptation, frustration
So bad it makes him cry
Wet bus stop, she's waiting
His car is warm and dry

Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staffroom
The accusations fly
It's no use, he sees her
He starts to shake and cough
Just like the old man in
That book by Nabakov

Don't stand so close to me....
[/color]

:bono:

Eh, Professor Bono, could I stay after class, I need to touch you, I mean, ask you something...

Besides the fact that Bono would make a really sexy teacher, his ability for rhetoric would come in handy... Although a class that normally lasted 1 hour would last 2 with Prof. Bono... but I wouldn't mind!

BTW, I love that song!

Last edited:
:D

Oh, wow, man, I said
Wait a second, man
What do you think the teacher's gonna look like this year?
F*** man!
Uh!
Oh yeah!

T-T-teacher stop that screamin'
Teacher don't you see?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool
Maybe I should go to hell
But I am doing well
Teacher needs to see me after school

I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this!

Ow! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!

Hey, I heard you missed us
We're back! (Hey!)
I brought my pencil
Give me something to write on, man!
Whoa

Uh!

Ooo-oo-ooo

I heard about your lessons
but lessons are so cold
I didn't know about this school
Little girl from Cherry Lawn
How can you be so bold?
How did you know that golden rule?

I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this!

Whoa! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!

Oh man, I think the clock is slow
(What are you doin' this weekend?) I don't feel tardy
Class dismissed!
Ooh-yeah!

I've got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!
Oh! Ooh, yes I'm hot
Wow!

Oh my God!
Woo!

:laugh:

[color=royal blue]LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well maybe he can be a cowboy during the summer when there's no classes.

ROFL GINA I forgot aboot that song!!!!!!!!!!

Got it bad got it bad got it bad
I'm hot fer Bono....
[/color]

Cowboy!

Bono looks so hot in cowboy getup, how could anybody resist?

I'm reminded of a few phrases from a very "educational" magazine called Cosmopolitan...

"Ride 'em cowgirl!" and...
"Try it. Taste it. Grab it. Ride it."

enough said. :sexywink:
bono246.jpg

Last edited:
daisybean said:
hhhmmmmm I think we forgot about:

DR. BONO

ustreasury_13.jpg

[color=royal blue]Rackem Frackem! WHY DID I SAY BAKER INSTEAD OF DOCTOR.......lollllllll o well.[/color]

Teacher!

I'd stay after school so I could clean his chalkboard and bang his erasers and get help with my homework! ANY excuse to stay after school! *lol* :D

Can you imagine having Bono for a teacher? I'd willingly endure high school all over again. I don't think I would ever want to graduate! I'm not just talking about the drool factor, but how much fun it would be to have a teacher that smart and funny and cool!

(All right, I admit, I did get a mental image of him ripping off his shirt while sitting at his desk, just like Sting did in the video for "Don't Stand So Close To Me.")

MonaVox said:

[color=royal blue]Rackem Frackem! WHY DID I SAY BAKER INSTEAD OF DOCTOR.......lollllllll o well.[/color]

That's because you asked ME...at least you didn't put candle stick maker in there like I said first! lmao

Bono's shades said:
Can you imagine having Bono for a teacher? I'd willingly endure high school all over again. I don't think I would ever want to graduate! I'm not just talking about the drool factor, but how much fun it would be to have a teacher that smart and funny and cool!

(All right, I admit, I did get a mental image of him ripping off his shirt while sitting at his desk, just like Sting did in the video for "Don't Stand So Close To Me.")

[color=royal blue]BORDERLINE JAILBAIT MONA: *runs to Kazaa to download said video in which said shirt is ripping off said rocker's said chest...and then pretend it's Bono*[/color]

TEACHER BONO! Can you imagine how easy it would be to get him to go off onto all sorts of weird tangents, so you'd never have any real homework? He would have been my dream teacher in high school. (Well, also because ... he's Bono.) :)

Mirrorball Girl said:
TEACHER BONO! Can you imagine how easy it would be to get him to go off onto all sorts of weird tangents, so you'd never have any real homework? He would have been my dream teacher in high school. (Well, also because ... he's Bono.) :)

[color=royal blue]LOLLL so true![/color]

Back
Top Bottom