If U2 were to perform at a wedding...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They aren't really famous as in the *real* definition of the term famous....they are two classless trashy idiots who are trying anything and everything possible to make a name for themselves in an effort to greedily make all the money they can. I for one wish they would disappear. They are so whiney and annoying and I am getting tired of seeing them popping up everywhere.

They aren't really famous as in the *real* definition of the term famous....they are two classless trashy idiots who are trying anything and everything possible to make a name for themselves in an effort to greedily make all the money they can. I for one wish they would disappear. They are so whiney and annoying and I am getting tired of seeing them popping up everywhere.

:love: I'm sick of these talentless celebs. Where are these two from though, no idea who they are? :lol:

I wasn't planning to, believe me!

:rolleyes: with these kind of people, the best thing to do would be ignore them and just let the hype go by.. :yawn:

Heidi and Spencer are two of the "real" young people from the show "the Hills" on MTV.
It's a pretend reality show about rich, snobby california kids from Laguna beach- a spin off or continuation from Laguna Beach, a pretend reality show about rich snobby california high school kids.
I just caught bits and piece of this show because my teenage son used to watch it cuz he thought the girls were "hot". He liked Lauren. i think she was the "star" of the show.
I can't really relate - being 48 and having grown up in south carolina!! but it was entertaining at times because these kids are so ridiculous and, well, plain stupid!
that's all I have on Heidi and Spencer other than Heidi has horse teeth and Spencer reminds me of a neanderthal.

This was my reply on perezhilton.com. Please pardon the foul language. I was a bit pissed off:

"What-the-fuck-ever! U2 would never, ever consider playing for their wedding. Speidi* needs to get a life! Seriously! It pisses me off that they would think that U2 would waste their time on them. If anything, my good ol' favorite band would play for a true, regular, normal fan (such as myself!) not these publicity-lovin two."

*Speidi is the name Perez has given to the couple; combo of Spencer and Heidi

It's always best to take this sort of gossip at face value i.e. it's just gossip and therefore not to be taken seriously! :shrug: I've never heard of them either but if U2 were to play at any ones wedding (and it wouldn't surprise me to learn that they have!)it would probably be an impromptu moment at a close friends or family wedding. :yes:

And now this thread needs to end because there have just been 18 posts about a couple looking to get people talking about them and we're doing exactly that....:doh:

Back
Top Bottom