If U2 Were Oscar?-Winning Actors...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
*ERHM*

Silence puuleaze. I have to announce something - and I knew it all before you did :evil::

Sebs is acting in CasaClayton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shifty: YAY!!!!!:dance::happy::evil:

C.L.I.C.K.

Last edited:
They might just win an Oscar for the Gangs of New York, did they get a nomination?

Too funny :lmao:

Although is this linked off the main interference page? Someone casually surfing may be taken aback by the slash film :shifty:

*edit - oops, just realized that "Dream to Reality" is prolly a girl on B, since she has boobs - thought that was Larry there (hmm maybe it is him and the moobs are super perky?)

Last edited:
lawerence of zooropa!!!!! that's even funnier than gone with the edge!

:lmao:

bonosloveslave said:
Too funny :lmao:

Although is this linked off the main interference page? Someone casually surfing may be taken aback by the slash film :shifty:

*edit - oops, just realized that "Dream to Reality" is prolly a girl on B, since she has boobs - thought that was Larry there (hmm maybe it is him and the moobs are super perky?)

i thought that too

:shifty:

I immediately thought that was a woman on Bono in the cartoon (which are really well done - *applauds*). However, I find it very interesting that some of you thought it was Larry. It makes me wonder what type of dreams you are having that you want Larry in that pose on Bono? LOL! :)

Back
Top Bottom