If Larry shaved his head...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
what would you think?

I was over at Where the Album Has No Name, and in one thread it was mentioned that maybe Larry will change the haircut he has had for the last 20 years and shave his head. At first I was like, shave his head? But the more I think about it, the hotter it sounds. Now, I don't mean go bald. I mean that buzz shave where all you have left on your head is really really short hairs. Adam has sported the look a few times.

So ANYWAY, do you think Larry would look super mofo sexy with buzzed hair? Or what about Larry with long hair? I can't even imagine it! What haircuts would you like on the other band members?

It wouldn't make any difference to me, he doesn't have much hair anyway:shrug:

He needs to get back to his Zoo TV era hair. That was cool. Maybe he could let it grow a little more and see how that works. Not short hair!!! He's got great hair!! Let it grow Larry!!!!! Do not cut it!!!

I don't like very short hair, I think something like this look:

larry_stone1.jpg

or maybe this one

Sidney.jpg

would be cool! :D

Last edited:
TheBrazilianFly said:
He needs to get back to his Zoo TV era hair. That was cool. Maybe he could let it grow a little more and see how that works. Not short hair!!! He's got great hair!! Let it grow Larry!!!!! Do not cut it!!!

I'd like that too. I agree, again. You are my U2 hairstyle soulmate! :happy:

I normally like long hair, too. But I can't get the image of rubbing Larry's fuzzy head out of my mind... :combust:

WORK: Pssst, Emily. Remember me?
EMILY: Dude, shut up. :censored:

The Zoo hair was long enough to comb back, the Rattle and Hum hair was basically the same crewcut he has now.

I don't really care about Larry's hair, or anyone else in U2 :) No offense Madonna's Child, I hope you don't take it that way :) It's still fun to speculate about new looks for them :D

But I think Larry would still look incredible-esp w/the hairstyle Brad Pitt has right now :drool:

Edgespet said:
Beautiful new sig, Kitten! Mimosas?

:happy: :yes: :applaud: YES! I love them, they are in bloom here and they look and smell so pretty. I go for a walk just to stand under someone's tree and breathe:)

I found that pic to post on IO to show some what a Mimosa tree looked like. See, they had a thread called Mimosas, so I thought they meant the tree, and it turned out it was about some kind of booze! Well I had never heard of the booze and some of them had never heard of the tree, so I posted that pic. Then it was so pretty I wanted to use it for a sig because it made me happy and I need to feel happy and cheered up. June is bustin' out all over, if any of you ever heard of that old song.

U2Kitten said:

:happy: :yes: :applaud: YES! I love them, they are in bloom here and they look and smell so pretty. I go for a walk just to stand under someone's tree and breathe:)

I found that pic to post on IO to show some what a Mimosa tree looked like. See, they had a thread called Mimosas, so I thought they meant the tree, and it turned out it was about some kind of booze! Well I had never heard of the booze and some of them had never heard of the tree, so I posted that pic. Then it was so pretty I wanted to use it for a sig because it made me happy and I need to feel happy and cheered up. June is bustin' out all over, if any of you ever heard of that old song.

I know what you mean...they are beautiful! We had a couple on the family property here in TN, but they got some sort of weird tree disease & died. :( I love seeing them though. The flowers are so delicate...almost weightless. Sort of like lacy cotton candy.
*sends Kitty happy, cheery thoughts* :hug:

Edgespet said:

I know what you mean...they are beautiful! We had a couple on the family property here in TN, but they got some sort of weird tree disease & died. :( I love seeing them though. The flowers are so delicate...almost weightless. Sort of like lacy cotton candy.

Sorry about your trees :( I don't have one of my own, they're all the neighbors or somewhere along the road. When I was a kid my mom would buy little ones at the store but they'd never live:( I love your description of them :love:

*sends Kitty happy, cheery thoughts* :hug:

Back
Top Bottom