if bono was a girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
if bono was a girl....the elevated thread would be non-existent.
eek.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer....she's imagination

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 12-28-2001).]

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:

ME: Men should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold (quoting Adam of course sent me into fits of laughter)

did you do it in HIS voice? cause his voice is VERY DIFFERENT from the others. From my experience, Edge and Larry have the strongest Irish accents, Larry sounds so very dublin to me...like my hubbie's cousins...and Adam has this sort of...posh?...accent. Different. Unique. Sexy.

sometimes I hear him talking to me in his sexy accent...he's my inner monologue voice.

Like Sean Connery for Sick Boy

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
if bono was a girl....the elevated thread would be non-existent.
eek.gif

good point. let's not dwell on this idea.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

This is weird, I was just thinking this today! I saw a doll in the store and she had dark hair and blue shades and blue eyes and I thought she looked like a girl Bono. I wanted to buy her and cut her hair like his and put her in black clothes! Yes, I think Bono would be kind of a goth girl, and even as a guy he has worn ruffles. He'd make a damn good looking girl but I'm glad he's a guy. The gypsy-goth thing sounds cool to me, sorta a little bit UF/JT and a little ZOOTV/Elevation!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-28-2001).]

Originally posted by elizabeth:
did you do it in HIS voice? cause his voice is VERY DIFFERENT from the others. From my experience, Edge and Larry have the strongest Irish accents, Larry sounds so very dublin to me...like my hubbie's cousins...and Adam has this sort of...posh?...accent. Different. Unique. Sexy.

sometimes I hear him talking to me in his sexy accent...he's my inner monologue voice.

Well ... actually i did do it in a British accent. It's weird sometimes I do slip up and talk with an Irish accent (I must be listening to U2 too much .... wait, is there such a thing as too much U2. I think not!)

What have they done to me ... I am now quoting them and talking with a fake accent.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I saw the Survivor sarong too. My heart jumped.
smile.gif
My brother: He's wearing a skirt! I didn't say anything though.
Did anyone also notice the wildebeasts? Bono beasts.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

Hmmm...I decided that if Bono were a girl he could no longer wear leather pants. Girls in leather pants are just...um...special...

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Originally posted by elizabeth:

*blush*

LMAO I do the whole 'my spoon!' bit from the Simpsons for Julie like every day.

The real kicker is when he says "nine" for some reason. LMAO I can memorize that, yet I don't remember the name of the guy in "Heart of Darkness." Hm. Fine book, that.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Listen, if Larry was a girl.....the whole cleavage thing....well....I'd hide.
biggrin.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

Originally posted by Echo:
You mean like Stevie Nicks?

BONO: *sings Edge of Seventeen*

more gothic,like andrea corr or angelina jolie
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Originally posted by WildHonee:
LMAO I do the whole 'my spoon!' bit from the Simpsons for Julie like every day.

The real kicker is when he says "nine" for some reason. LMAO I can memorize that, yet I don't remember the name of the guy in "Heart of Darkness." Hm. Fine book, that.

agreed! wonderful book.

and i'd give a lot to hear your impression of the spoons bit.

Originally posted by novia:
more gothic,like andrea corr or angelina jolie
smile.gif

tbc026.jpg
ggr

!!!!!!!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

what type of clothes and make up would he wear
smile.gif

i think hed have like a gypsy gothic look :p

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Hmmmmmm

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Originally posted by novia:
what type of clothes and make up would he wear
smile.gif

i think hed have like a gypsy gothic look :p

Well, we all know if Adam were a girl he'd be wearing a sarong.

Speaking of sarongs, did anyone watch Survivor last night? Brandon, the gay guy, was wearing a lovely sarong.

Anyway ... I think Bono would wear lots of black, but not really gothic. Similar to his look now.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Yeah not too gothic. I cry easily.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:

Speaking of sarongs, did anyone watch Survivor last night? Brandon, the gay guy, was wearing a lovely sarong.
I saw that, and it made me think of Adam and Pleba.

Did you see the way that the remaining Survivors were looking at him? I don't think that they liked his Sarong!!!

I am going to start a survivor thread!!!

I saw that, and it made me think of Adam and Pleba.

Did you see the way that the remaining Survivors were looking at him? I don't think that they liked his Sarong!!!

I am going to start a survivor thread!!!

I thought of PLEBA too!

MY SISTER: Why is he wearing a skirt.

ME: It's not a skirt it's a sarong.

SISTER: *sarcastically* Ok

ME: Men should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold (quoting Adam of course sent me into fits of laughter)

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

Gosh, I think if Bono was a girl, well, there'd be no U2!

Imagine how boring life would be without all these fascinating questions to ponder and muse over?

I wonder how many hours I have spent thinking about all the small things, like how many times Bono has dyed his hair, if Adam has slept with more woman than Don Juan, if Larry has ever had a crush on another man, if Edge really does have an interesting side...

LOL I think too much!

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
u girls obviously dont know about female erections!
*Falls down*

P.S. LMAO Angela -- Larry having a crush on another man *deep thoughts*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
lol

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
I wonder how many hours I have spent thinking about all the small things, like how many times Bono has dyed his hair, if Adam has slept with more woman than Don Juan, if Larry has ever had a crush on another man, if Edge really does have an interesting side...
I too wonder how much time you've spent thinking about that

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Would it be too weird to still want to play with Bono's hair after he's made into a girl? Cause I think as a shemale, Bono would still have pretty hair.

Em....

*Mona's weirdest post ever*

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

I agree Mona.. Look at Eli's hair -- totally beautiful. I think Bono would still have faaaabulous hair as a girl.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

biggrin.gif
Let's go braid it!

Also....in this Bizarro U2 World...Ali would be a man, I suppose, Al.

Instead of being in love with Beyonce, who would Female Bono be in love with? NOT SCOTT STAPP!!! eee

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"James Brown said 'When you're tired of what you got, try me'" ~Van Morrison~

Also....in this Bizarro U2 World...Ali would be a man, I suppose, Al.

ROFL..
biggrin.gif

Instead of being in love with Beyonce, who would Female Bono be in love with? NOT SCOTT STAPP!!! eee

Nah.. I think Bono would have enough sense to realize how dumb Scott Stapp is. Oh.. wait.. he likes Beyonce. Ugh. He probably WOULD be in love with Scott then.
OMG.. FEMALE EDGE! Can you even IMAGINE?
LOL.. anyway.. back to Bono.. what would his name be if he wasn't Bono I wonder? I mean, as a girl.. he probably would have picked something a little more feminine.
wink.gif

------------------

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

LMAO Would Female Edge (Edgewina) still have a goatee? And would she wear that beanie? WOULD SHE HAVE HAIR?!

Would Adam still be turned on and scare me?

female Bono = Paula. Hm.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

LMAO Would Female Edge (Edgewina) still have a goatee? And would she wear that beanie? WOULD SHE HAVE HAIR?!

EDGEWINA! ROFLMAO.. I think Edgewina would indeed have hair, no goatee (but moonlights as the Goatee Woman at the circus), and I do think Edgewina would wear a beanie.
biggrin.gif

Would Adam still be turned on and scare me?

9 out of 10, yes.
wink.gif

female Bono = Paula. Hm.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

------------------

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 12-29-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom