if bono was a girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by WildHonee:

female Bono = Paula. Hm.

Paula Hewson aka Bona!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

OK

Bona

Edgewina

Larrietta? em....I need help on Larry and Adam.

ALSO Would Eno still be evil?
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

I know there is a female equivelent of Adam but I can't for the life of me remember what it is. How about for Lauren for Larry? Hmm.

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Well Larry's real name is Lawrence, so we could call him (oops... her) Laurie or Laura....

Not sure about Adam.

Eno (or Ena I guess) would still be evil. Probably more.
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

No.. since his last name is Eno, it wouldn't be changed -- it would be BRIANA Eno.
wink.gif
Heh heh heh..

------------------

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
No.. since his last name is Eno, it wouldn't be changed -- it would be BRIANA Eno.
wink.gif
Heh heh heh..

Briana Eno! LMAO.....
biggrin.gif

What about Machphisto & The Fly? What would their female counterparts be?

Hmmmm....

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

LMAO would there still be a MACPHISTO or THE FLY or a MIRRORBALL WOMAN?

eek! And would there still be lemons, or would they pick a sweeter fruit? Like...mangos?

MANGO!
see through in the sunlight
She wore mango
but never in the daylight....

hm.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

Seen as everyone seems to have got a bit shall we say "sidetracked" I'm sure he would Novia
smile.gif
I know what you are getting at lol and please don't say I have to wander round in a sarong cos I would freeze in the British weather especially in winter lol

LMAO would there still be a MACPHISTO or THE FLY or a MIRRORBALL WOMAN?

AHEM.....AH - HEM!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had my halloween pictures around here somewhere, now what did I do with them again??? Hmmm....

-Bluey

Originally posted by blueeyes:
I wish I had my halloween pictures around here somewhere, now what did I do with them again??? Hmmm....

-Bluey
Lol Bluey

My favorite one is the stair one

MY FLY IS DOWN!!!!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

bono is NOT in love with beyonce he is in LOVE with ali and of course all of us
smile.gif

god why do ppl think that *big angry novia face* sigh,oh well on with the thread
smile.gif

hey i wonder what underwear he'd wear, little girl knickers,lace,leather LMAO

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

I don't think he's exactly in love with Beyonce -- I think he just really thinks she is pretty and maybe thinks Destiny's Child is good pop group.
smile.gif

------------------

you know i never relised she was 20, i always thought she was so much older.no i think he admires her and she seems a laugh. i dont think theres anything physical goin on,esp if you go home to someone who is as gorgeuse as ali.

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Originally posted by novia:
bono is NOT in love with beyonce he is in LOVE with ali and of course all of us
smile.gif

I just think that he respects her since she is involved with the Artists Against Aids.

I think that it is cute when celebrities get celebrity crushes. We all get them, so why shouldn't they?? It is just funny because they know each other!!!

Originally posted by blueeyes:

-Bluey
Lol Bluey

My favorite one is the stair one

MY FLY IS DOWN!!!!

Oh yes, this one....Owww. I had bruises for two weeks.
332%3C8%3A2723232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E232327%3B%3B732%3A6ot1lsi

I was at my buddy's house we were getting ready to go out and she was snapping some pics. Like the rockstar I was dressed up as I struck a pose at the top of the stairs but my heel slipped and I went ass over tea kettle down the stairs. All I heard was "OMG, Are you okay?" "Yeah." *CLICK* "Heee hee hee!"

332%3C8%3A2723232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E232327%3B%3B732%3A4ot1lsi
Here's an upright version with the beer that probably led to my downfall (see above).

aaaaand...we'll leave the Macphisto pic out of this post...

-Bluey

Back
Top Bottom