If Anyone One Is Interested In My Letter To Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
This is my personal letter I wrote to Bono that Miss-U2 is going to give him! I thought I could have include some things but it's concise and from my heart, so I am happy! :happy: Please be honest and tell me what you think about it, o.k.? Well, here it is.

Hey Bono! I am Carly! I am 25% Irish, I love music, I'm thirteen, I also write poetry, and lots of them are about God. I admire your love for music and your faith in God, also that you are truly an Irishmen! Bono, I love how you sing at a high tone, and your lyrics are about finding meaning in life and are bittersweet and complex. The Edge, is such a unquie guy and guitar player. He doesn't play like a gentlemen! Larry just wants to play drums and does not want to be bother by girls! Adam had the most faith in the band from the begining! See, why I love U2, Bono! See, why I think you're cool Bono! You don't take yourself seriously and you are a crazy, lucky and Irishmen! {Then I wrote Bono three short poems of mine.} Thanks, again, Bono! Great job you're doing with the people with AIDS! I might be in Ireland in July with my aunt and I really want to meet you. I also can't wait for your new album to come out! I'll definitely see you guys on tour! I like you, Bono! Peace-Out! {Then I gave him my email.} {Also the last thing I wrote was my Interference, Feedback username:Cute Irish Bono {PLEBA: Scary Girls!}

Sorry I had to say that last funny thing in my letter to Bono! :lol: What do you think?

Last edited:
Nice work! I PMed Emilie a while back about her giving Bono a letter from me, but I STILL haven't started it......

Not bad. :). Fairly short, to the point, and sweet. I'm sure he'll appreciate it (and as for the last part, hey, he's the one who said "Scary girls!", so...:D. Like stated, I'm sure he'll just laugh about that. He seems like the kind of guy who's pretty good-natured about that kind of thing).

I'm still trying to figure out what I'd want to have miss-U2 send over. I've been thinking of maybe giving Bono a short story I'd written regarding him (nothing really "adult" or whatever, don't worry, LOL. It's a tame little thing)...it'd just be interesting to see what he'd have to say about it. But I don't know.

Angela

Nice :) I think I'd be afraid to write something personal to him. I don't know what I'd say :uhoh:

If you write from the heart he'll love it! I am pretty brave to show you guys because it's a personal letter! I love that Pop Bono one! {the one on the far right of your sig.} They are all great!

I also give miss U2 a letter for Bono but it was a personal funny experience that happened to my husband that had a connection with going to their pop mart tour here that I thought he might be interested in as he has personal concerns for the peeps in Northern Ireland:)

Back
Top Bottom