if 'absence makes the heart grow fonder..." does proximatry make the hormones go fast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
if 'absence makes the heart grow fonder..." does proximatry make the hormones go fast

....that's supposed to be."..go faster?!"

....i dunno for every one but for moi.....
it seems that finally seeing them up close together ...since that brooklyn gig was physicaslly the closest together stage they'd been on in a pretty long time playing their songs, [with rare exceptions], then standing and waving good bye together.......and concentrating on them also singularly...
that they are all appearing to me as all kind of more sexy now- with Bono in the lead [as it's always been for me] than ever.

For me as a highly visually person [drawwer, painter], and a highly kninectic peron [sculpture, loves to dance when filled with joyful emotion, as well can put on U2 or others songs protraying say, anger and help get that feeling out through music & daNCING]- really seeing them fairly close [and more so thru my tele lens has done this to me ! Their motions, their interactions with the crowd & with each other and with the music....:drool: :drool: :laugh: :D !

It's also great fun during this dark & cold of Winter!

Eother band that I loved musically and person(s) in the bandI was hot for (all before U2)...i'd always been at least close to very close at one or usually more performances through the years. But NEVER closeish at all with U2 till Brooklyn!

I think/hope :uhoh: I'm being clear on a sort of intangible subject. Has anyone else experience this with U2- or even another band you'd really loved and lusted over, but never got great seats for until...whenever? Did this extra, erotical magic reveal itself in you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom