Ideas wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono Mot said:
^Ah! Hey, Mandy, do you have something there like we have in the U.S., which is the Department of Transportation web site? You can go on there and find out what tags are already taken. For example, I wanted to call my red hot ride some version of Salome, but all were taken. So I ended up unpersonalized. :(

Yep, sure do. Doesn't look like there are many U2 related ones here, everything I've tried so far has been available :)

do you have a favorite u2 song or lyric? and does the plate have to have a number and a letter? or can it have 6 letters and no numbers?

1LUVU2
WALKON
etc etc

when i get my car, it's going to be "ATYCLB" for all that you can't leave behind =)

Yeah, unfortunately to get the cheaper plates, you have to have letters and numbers, with the letters first and the numbers last.

I'm thinking LOVEU2 at the moment

1LUVU2 would be great, but would be a bit pricey.

I really want U2ONE, but again, having the number in the middle makes it expensive!!

ATYCLB is going to be an awesome number plate!!!

ive always liked ACHTUNG.
But BEU2FUL is f'ing brilliant i might have to steal this one :)

U24EVA

4EVAU2

VERTIGO

U2PLEZE

U2DESIRE

EXITU2

U2ONELUV

PGIRLU2

U2PRIDE

U2FLIES

U2WIRE

Just throwing some out there for you to get the juices flowing.
(used to be in advertising) :|

All these are SO good. I might have to look into how much the premium plates are so i can have 7 characters, tho i have a feeling it's a fair bit of money. The 6 character custom plates are only $170 once off.

It would be SO much easier to decide if I could put U2 at the start of the plate instead of the end!!!

mart said:
But BEU2FUL is f'ing brilliant i might have to steal this one :)

:headswell:

Wha?? No head swelling smilie???? Oh well. :flirt: will have to do. I like it a lot because U2 fans get it immediately, but other people who are not U2 fans (yes, sadly, there are some) can understand it too.

And the H-chord shall never die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure hope the boys read that book that Cassandra made - the joke was in there!!!! :hyper:

Last edited:
I ran this idea past my family and they think its slightly conceited ... so i dont think ill be allowed to use beu2ful.

In South africa your personalised plate can have 2 characters and 'U2' is available (ive checked) i think i might get it ... ho knows it might be worth a lot of money one day.

Back
Top Bottom