Ideas for Bono drawing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lucy3011

War Child
Hello!

A friend of mine, who is an awesome, awesome artist, has said she will try drawing a picture of Bono for me.. But she has asked me to come up with a picture of him that isn't too complicated (to draw).
So, my request is this: Has anybody here got any good ideas about what picture would look great as a drawing? I'm preferrably looking for a close-up, but as I say, nothing too complicated.

Any help greatly appreciated!!

prettybono.jpg

bdface.jpg

bonojaw00-vi.jpg

bonofist.jpg

:hug: Clementine and Miss Becky!

That's exactly what I mean! I already had that Beautiful Day one in mind, but all of these are great! Thanks so much!

Any more?

Is there any specifics your friend wants, or doesn't want? Sunglasses? Long hair or short hair? Just to help narrow the search. :)

Thanks everyone who has posted so far!

Miss Becky - my friend, who will be doing the drawing, only asks that there is nothing too shiney on the picture! So, too much glint in the glasses would be tricky....

As for me, I'd like pretty much anything from Elevation, AB, or current eras. And yep, shades please!

Yep, Pop Bono is good too! It's my favourite Bono Era, but I wasn't sure about how it'd look as a drawing. Worth a try though. Anyone with good close-up Pop pics feel free to post!

I'm grateful to you all!

Back
Top Bottom