I'd like to be proved wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by icelady:
*BUMP* need some more appreciation ladies please don't make me admit I was wrong.

Peace and cheers.

confused.gif
i thought the thread was doing well!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer....she's imagination

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
confused.gif
i thought the thread was doing well!

yes that isn't what I meant I just meant there are still alto of girls who I know appreciate U2k and haven't entered the thread so just making sure they see it before it dies a fast death
smile.gif

I hope U2k has entered and seen the nice words and hope it brings a smile to her otherwise bad days that she is having and depressing thoughts she is having.

Thanks everyone and keep it up. This is great to see. Can you feel the love in the room.

**bows down to salute PLEBA girls who have entered**

I loveth you all

Well girls after having the weekend off, I just want to share my thoughts on this whole thread.

I thank all those who entered and shared their good (((HUGZ))) of appreciation for U2K. I'm sure she appreciated it - at least I hope she did.

(Just my .02 worth)

I see newer members happily sharing and friendly to each other.

I see some older members who have entered this thread and have posted pics in U2k's thread before - and mine for that matter.

There are several well known members who do post pics in threads interestingly not replying to this thread - that could be because of one or two things. One they did not see this thread and two they did not enter this thread. The reasons why they would not enter this thread as opposed to other threads is also interesting.

It could be because my moniker carries a certain shall we say "label" - whenever people see my threads they assume and do not enter. Or it could just be very innocent that they do not enter - ie. not a story and not a pic thread so not interested. It could be because they assume it's going to brew a war over hair or something because both U2k and I both seem to like the older eras.

For whatever reason it may be, it has kind of drawn some lines for me in this forum unfortunately. It shows me that newer people have no animosity between them and older members who have been here awhile have some sort of thing going on where who you are matters in some way.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me. If you don't like me that's fine. If you label me that's fine too. It's unfortunate because U2k - U2Kitten for those who are not used to my shortforms has posted many a pic for people. I know she is very opinionated about what she does and doesn't like as well but so are alot of other people around here.

It just goes to show that's all.

And the last thing it's illustrates is....

Mona loveths everyone and we all loveth Mona back. ** ice shares a hallmark moment with Mona **
wink.gif

Peace out and whether you like me or hate me I'll still share my pics with y'all. I can't speak for U2k but I hope that whether you like her or hate her, she too will continue to share with us all.

Thanks everyone for listening.
smile.gif

Thanks Icelady. Thanks EVERYONE who responded and cared. ((((HUGS)))))))

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

I see some older members who have entered this thread and have posted pics in U2k's thread before - and mine for that matter.

There are several well known members who do post pics in threads interestingly not replying to this thread - that could be because of one or two things. One they did not see this thread and two they did not enter this thread. The reasons why they would not enter this thread as opposed to other threads is also interesting.

It could be because my moniker carries a certain shall we say "label" - whenever people see my threads they assume and do not enter. Or it could just be very innocent that they do not enter - ie. not a story and not a pic thread so not interested. It could be because they assume it's going to brew a war over hair or something because both U2k and I both seem to like the older eras.

Well, my reason is that I missed this thread...when I come to PLEBA nowadays, I usually just give it a quick glance over, meaning I miss a lot of threads.

Hell, things have changed, but I'm still a PLEBA girl. Who made those PLEBA tags...was it Disco? I've got two of them taped on the outer edge (hehe..."edge"...) of my computer monitor.

It's funny...I don't hate anybody here...yet a lot of people seem to think I do. Things annoy me sometimes, but I don't hate anybody.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 01-07-2002).]

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Well, my reason is that I missed this thread...when I come to PLEBA nowadays, I usually just give it a quick glance over, meaning I miss a lot of threads.

Hell, things have changed, but I'm still a PLEBA girl. Who made those PLEBA tags...was it Disco? I've got two of them taped on the outer edge (hehe..."edge"...) of my computer monitor.

It's funny...I don't hate anybody here...yet a lot of people seem to think I do. Things annoy me sometimes, but I don't hate anybody.

Sorry U2k- I meant this to be an appreciation thread for you and it seems to be turning around but hope you understand where I'm coming from.

I wasn't implying anything Bonochick, I just tend to analyze things to death - think it comes with old age and family and finances and children and work and ARGH stop thinking!

This happens to be one of those things that I find interesting to note and I was just pointing out that I find it curious that there are some people that I know are around the forum and deliberately it seems do not post in my threads.

Case in point I remember specifically a thread I posted with some video captures that I shared with everyone. Instead of posting in my thread, someone created a new thread with their own captures and others who don't usually enter my threads entered it. I'm not trying to start anything but I just find it interesting. It's totally fine and it doesn't matter to me, it's just a point I'm trying to make is all.

Some might say "if it doesn't matter then why are you bringing it up?" Again, only trying to show an example to illustrate my point is all.

I think I remember Salome saying the same thing awhile back that one person will post then another posts same thing and it takes off. Now I'm just seeing that maybe that is true. Sad but true.

Didn't intend for this to go this way but since it has, I guess I'll go along with it. Don't think anyone particularly hates anyone, but do think there is way too much animosity around this forum. Oh well, the only thing I can do is try my best not to make it spread.... sorry this thread has turned sour - but my eyes are just begininning to open this frosty morn.

Cheers
Peace Out.
**Take nothing I say personally - it's only me talking**

Oh, icelady...I reread what I wrote, and I can see where you misunderstood. I wasn't saying that you mentioned the deal about hating anybody...I was just bringing that up as a side note because it's something I've noticed...I know you weren't talking about that.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

And the last thing it illustrates is....

Mona loveths everyone and we all loveth Mona back. ** ice shares a hallmark moment with Mona **
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT