Icons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicBono

ONE love, blood, life
Boredom has resulted in me creating a crapload of U2 icons (the majority, of course, are Bono)... they're nothing fancy, I don't do much with text or anything. Take and use what you want, no credit required. I made them in three sizes... the majority are 100 x 100, but I also made some 72 x 72 and 50 x 50. This is gonna take a few posts...

50 x 50:

youngedges.jpg
youngbonos.jpg
shadowedges.jpg
shadowbonos.jpg
prisoners.jpg
noshadess.jpg
edgevsbonos.jpg
bonogrins.jpg
bonomakeups.jpg

Does anyone know how to get these images on a cell phone? That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I want the pic of Bono in a white shirt and white band on my cell phone as a display pic.)
Puh-lease help me if you can.

Last edited:
Those are like andy warhol photos. They would be nice, coloured in different colours, and framed and posted on a wall vertically.
You know whatta mean?

But I still want one of these on my cell phone.

I have a lot more but I'm too tired to post any more tonight. Rough day.:crazy:

Mind if I add something to the collection? Not exactly the most usable icons, since they're hideous :rolleyes: but I was inspired by the Andy Warhol mention and went away and made these, so I just thought I'd share them:

The colors are icky, but I did make them in about five minutes... I'll make some more with better colors and other images.

BonoIcon1.jpg

BonoIcon2.jpg

BonoIcon3.jpg

BonoIcon4.jpg

BonoIcon5.jpg

BonoIcon6.jpg

This is the original image, which I actually rather like the effect of, despite the detestable colors:

BonoCollage2.jpg

Last edited:
Could I talk you into making me one with the pic I have but put the words: "I want to get it wrong", in it?
praylarge.gif

Back
Top Bottom