Icons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Storm/Light - I like them, they are very Andy Warhol, and Andy Warhol rules. So :up: plus the purple and red is :drool:

animated gifs rule.

BONO'ppetit - with the picture you have now of Bono with his mouth all big the way only Bono can do? :D I could, I'm not good with photoshop or anything, I just use Microsoft Picture It 9...:shrug: but yeah I can, only thing is I have to save it to disc, load it on the other computer, do my thing, then put the new icon onto a disc and put it back on this computer... ahhh, the joys of being on vacation. stars, what are you looking for in paticular??

Hmm you know I think I actually have some DVD ripping technology on the other computer, unfortunatley the only DVDs I have are Slane and Rattle & Hum, but if you wanted something from those I could probably get a clip or something??

Do you mean something like this?

95c6c033.gif

bridgit said:

Bridgit, are those hard to make??....I would love to learn how becaue I have rare U2 footage that a friend recorded for me! and I would love to make gifs to share with you all...great rare stuff I got from a friend in Spain..Please PM me if you can help!:wink:

oops sorry just saw that you are not signed up for premium membership!,, Still let me know if you can help or anyone for that matter:D

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

Bridgit, are those hard to make??....I would love to learn how becaue I have rare U2 footage that a friend recorded for me! and I would love to make gifs to share with you all...great rare stuff I got from a friend in Spain..Please PM me if you can help!:wink:

oops sorry just saw that you are not signed up for premium membership!,, Still let me know if you can help or anyone for that matter:D

I use the Ulead gif animator. You can download most of those programs and try them free for a couple of weeks. They aren't difficult to make.

Bridgit, are those hard to make??....
I'm not Bridgit but I don't think they're hard. I just don't have the hardware anymore. I used to have Jasc animation and I made banners all the time--taught myself. And I'm not exactly a genius on the computer. You just need 'the right stuff'. :wink:

Storm/Light said:
Mind if I add something to the collection? Not exactly the most usable icons, since they're hideous :rolleyes: but I was inspired by the Andy Warhol mention and went away and made these, so I just thought I'd share them:

The colors are icky, but I did make them in about five minutes... I'll make some more with better colors and other images.

BonoIcon1.jpg

BonoIcon2.jpg

BonoIcon3.jpg

BonoIcon4.jpg

BonoIcon5.jpg

BonoIcon6.jpg

This is the original image, which I actually rather like the effect of, despite the detestable colors:

BonoCollage2.jpg

Omg, I could have used them for my Graphic Design exam!! That is sooo freaky!!

They're such amazing photos, they would have got me a great grade aswell!

I ended up doing Ozzy Osbourne :huh: like you wanted to know that!

Back
Top Bottom