I won't be around as much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
If anyone cares: It's the end of the fall semester, and it's exam and essay time !! I have 2 essays due next week, another one in about 2 weeks, and various exams. I really want to "elevate" *lol* my average this year, and in order to do so, I have to spend less time here. I simply love hanging out here because it helps me relax and have fun, and the PLEBA gals are great. But I spend a bit too much time here, and I should really spend much more time on school work.

Anyway, all of this to say that I will post less in the upcoming weeks, but I will post again regularly starting mid December, and I will thouroughly update my Webshots website then.

If anything major happens, like a PLEBA gal gets pulled up onstage, you have amazing new concert pics, I would really appreciate it if anyone emails me at
missnaya20@hotmail.com

Everyone take care and stay safe!
Please wish me luck on my exams, I'll need it!
frown.gif

Nervous, anxious Naya
icon30.gif

------------------
She had heaven
And she held on so tight

http://community.webshots.com/user/leyloo20

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 11-15-2001).]

'been there, done that'

best of luck on your exams. i'm sure you'll ace them if you put as much effort into the papers and studying as you do to those great pix you find!!!

maybe i'll make it to 200 by the time you get back!

play Mozart when you study. it expands the mind.

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

elle8.jpg

What a pity...that bed doesnt look big enough to hold two people....or five....

And what's he got in his hand? Is than an Orgasmatron?

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Romance is dead. Turns out all this time someone had just put sunglasses
on it and propped it up in a chair." -James "Kibo" Parry

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Well, ok...we'll let you go...But not for too long! the PLEBA police will track you down and drag ya back if you stay away longer than you promised. Mua ha ha!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

NAYA!!!!
*Everything turns sepia and white and Blueeyes runs along side Naya's departing train in a trench coat and fedora. Naya leans out the window of the train*
Naya: I must go Bluey.
Blueeyes: Naya, dollface! Don't leave us, we all...we all love ya baby!
Naya: *In a Greta Garbo accent* But I must...farevell PLEBA. I vill nefa forget choo. But I vant to be alone...
*The train speeds away*
Blueeyes: But NAYA! I wanted ta email you something you crazy dame!!!! *Sigh* I just needed her email address. *She notices Macphisto wandering around and she throws an arm around him* This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship...
Macphisto:*Distainfully* Who the Hell are you!?
Blueeyes: Nevermind.
*Blueeyes walks away through the fog...dejected. She just needed Naya's email. Oh never mind it was there all along.*

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 11-16-2001).]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom