I will miss you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Winter Halcyon

War Child
Since I joined PLEBA I have had a lot of fun.. I made good friends and I knew plenty of great people.. but for now I won't be able to visit PLEBA so often as I used to visit it..

I will get into school again and with all the things that I have to do Ijust will be able to come here once per week and just make few posts..
frown.gif

I just want to thank to all of you because I had so great moments here..
smile.gif

For the same reason I won't be able to update my webpage and my photo album in webshots..
frown.gif

I will miss you..
frown.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Bono L.E.A.T.H.E.R. Club

AW-well once a week is better than not at all.

Obviously, school is much more important.

Take care-come back whenever you can
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

No Karla!!!

Don't leave us!!!

I noticed you weren't here as often as you did. O gawd, that's why I hate School
mad.gif
j/k.

I really hope you can be with us once in a while . We are having a blast as always.

We'll miss you girlie!

Take care/ Cuidate A big hug from Ana

Un gran abrazote y saludo para ti
smile.gif

V

------------------
AnPhisto

Official BonoBabe'sBitch

Do you feel in me
Anything reedeming
any worth while feeling
it's life like a tightrope
hanging on my ceiling...

winter! we will miss you so much, hope things ease up so you can come back soon. be sure to stop in and post a LEATHER meeting everyonce and a while!
smile.gif

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

School? More important? Bah. Haha, poor girl- I understand, but hey, I always manage to find time to get away from school, so I'm sure you will too, eventually. Good luck and we'll miss you!

whoops

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 11-29-2001).]

Good luck with school! I'm a student too so I know how things can get. I hope you'll still be able to stop by often- once a week is better than nothing. Take care!
smile.gif

So that's what happened to Winter! I was wondering where she went. This must have been up while I was traveling to Atlanta for the U2 show and I missed it. Come back to us soon Winter! Keep LEATHER alive!

Back
Top Bottom