I Will Follow always

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you for thinking about your other Interferencers, JCOSTER.

This was a very kind thing to do for others - I applaud you. :wink:

And yes - I will always follow U2.

Just as I have done for 25 years.

Happy St. Valentine's Day to everyone here! ;)

i have followed for 5 years now and i don't think i will be able to shake the disease anytime soon, hahaha. so thank you!

happy valentines day

I :heart: the dance! I've followed for 5-ish years now too, and I definitely won't be stopping anytime soon! Thanks JCOSTER, and happy Valentine's Day to everyone

Jamila said:
thank you for thinking about your other Interferencers, JCOSTER.

This was a very kind thing to do for others - I applaud you. :wink:

And yes - I will always follow U2.

Just as I have done for 25 years.

Happy St. Valentine's Day to everyone here! ;)

25 years + and counting.....:heart:

I started last year, and I shall follow till' eternity~!!!
If anybody's interested... I *could* upload Bono'sdorkydancevideo no.1 a.k.a. I will follow :wink:

U2 Beginner said:
Wow! Thanks GG. Saw it for the first time ever, quite cheesy, but cute though! Bono's voice sounds great!!!!

I have no idea how you can watch this video and NOT laugh.... bt still... Bono in leather pants..
I wonder how Bono would look if he'd see this video back... and his dorkydance...:lol:

also, where did Edge get teh Gibson Les Paul in this video? the only guitar he had during the Boy era was *the* Explorer... :huh:

verte76 said:
I've been a fan since 1981, which sort of gives away my age. :wink: Happy Valentine's Day, my fellow PLEBAns!

In 81 I was waiting outside a small club trying to get to see them I was only 14. Just think of it this way, WE were there in the begining and we will be there till the end....only a few can say so!

JCOSTER said:
Happy Valentines day to all my fellow interfacers: :heart:
I know I will always follow U2. How about u? Thought you might enjoy this blast from the past when the boys were just of age.

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/u2/videos.jhtml
Click on I Will Follow video:heart:

I LOVE that. Loved it then, love it now.:giggle:

Ah, the first flush of U2dom! I remember it was late 1980 and I had befriended this girl who had just moved into town from NYC. She had all this great music (mostly bootleg and ill-gotten!) and I got knocked over by this one guy's singing voice...and this BAND called U2...and that was it. Of course I was a mere infant at the time. <ahem> :wink:

Back
Top Bottom