I will be in Dublin in less than a month! I'm so excited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teehee

Refugee
Hi, girls! :wave:

I'm very happy right now :hyper: :hyper:

Some months ago I asked for an English course in Ireland, and two weeks ago I was sent a letter confirming it, but I didn't know where I was going to stay in Ireland until today.

I'm going to Dublin (to Malahide exactly, I will stay with a host family) and guess which will be my school in the month of July? Yes! Mount Temple Comprehensive!

This will be the first time I travel abroad so I'm very excited, but at the same it is kinda scaring... you know, being far from home a whole month! I will miss soooo much my family and friends. I'm also afraid of the flight. But I hope I have a good time there, I meet loads of people and learn some English!

:D

teehee said:
Hi, girls! :wave:

I'm very happy right now :hyper: :hyper:

Some months ago I asked for an English course in Ireland, and two weeks ago I was sent a letter confirming it, but I didn't know where I was going to stay in Ireland until today.

I'm going to Dublin (to Malahide exactly, I will stay with a host family) and guess which will be my school in the month of July? Yes! Mount Temple Comprehensive!

This will be the first time I travel abroad so I'm very excited, but at the same it is kinda scaring... you know, being far from home a whole month! I will miss soooo much my family and friends. I'm also afraid of the flight. But I hope I have a good time there, I meet loads of people and learn some English!

:D

Congrats, teehee! :applaud:

That's so great!!! Sounds like you're gonna have A LOT of fun!!! :yes:

Good luck!!!! :happy:

That sounds like the most incredible experience ever. You could be taking a class in a classroom that someone in U2 took a class in. I would just get the chills everytime I walked into the school knowing that U2 was born there.

Have wonderful time! :yes: Good luck. I hope you learn everything you want to.

Wow Teehee! What an amazing, amazing experience! This sounds like a fairytale LOL. I think it's great you're doing this even if it may be intimidating! But I think it'll be sooo much like a vacation at first that you'll acquiesce nicely. And there is SO much to do and you'll just fall in love with the city.. :love: I hope you can stay in touch and give us Dublin updates! :drool:

That sounds great !

:applaud:

It's only natural to be nervous, but I'm sure everything will go well. Good for you for doing it in spite of your fears. You wouldn't want to miss an experience like that.

Yay! Yes! You have finally made it! I'm really happy for you! :D

I know you are going to love this place and you will enjoy it a lot, especially knowing that you'll be in the same place where the boys went to school! *hyper*

Congrats! :D

Great, I have just read your e-mail, I'll print it. I hope we can meet but as I'm not going on my own I don't know if they'll let me.

We will go for a drink to the Clarence, won't we? :D

Y a los estudios, a tiendas donde comprar un mont?n de cosas de U2, a Windmill Lane y a cualquier otro sitio relacionado con U2 tambi?n, verdad?

:hyper: :dance: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom