I was reading this hilarious book...and guess who appeared?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Well, I guess the smilie speaks for itself! :D

Last night I finished reading this hilarious book called "Don't you want me?" by India Knight. I was reading chapter 14, when my I caught a very very familiar word: BONO. :ohmy:

I immediately jumped to that paragraph and this is what it said:

"Plus, if there's one person I physically can't abide, it's Bono ( Bono! Bono! What's wrong with these people?)..." :eyebrow: :madspit:

You can imagine that I got really pissed off at the author of the book, because how dare she talk about that lovely irish guy in that way eh???? :madspit:

But I have to admit that then I totally forgot about that paragraph 'cus the book is totally worth it! :yes:

did you throw the book against the wall in a fit of pure disgust? cos that's what i would have done...

Can't physically abide Bono? Is this woman perhaps a robot? Or maybe she meant Sonny Bono...

I was reading this week's People Magazine, and there's an article on that show, Puppetry Of The (well, you know :wink: :eek: ).

It was talking about celebs who have gone to see it, and :bono: was mentioned.

Now that's something I'd love to hear his reaction to

:sexywink: :laugh:

WHat????

Why r ppl all of a sudden dissin Bono!!!!!! huh?????r they just so jealous of him and what he has???? or r they jealous because he's everything they wish they were???????:censored: :censored: :censored: If they want to say something about B man they should say nice decent things......do they not know there r fans out there that go would completely lose it if they read stuff like that about him and the other guys!!!!!!!

Nope, unfortunately he wasn't talking about Sonny Bono, cus in that case...well, it would make sense!:tongue:

The thing is that she was talking about the kind of guys who look like Ali G ( in the book, the character was on a date with an Ali G look alike) and wear colour glasses and that's why she mentioned Bono. But I think she made a HUGE mistake, specially now that we have found out! :mad: :lol:

The book is alright I suppose. i got it for free when I bought this magazine called "RED"; and as I didn't have anything better to do I read it. And I actually enjoyed it despite that infamous remark!

MrsSpringsteen said:
I was reading this week's People Magazine, and there's an article on that show, Puppetry Of The (well, you know :wink: :eek: ).

It was talking about celebs who have gone to see it, and :bono: was mentioned.

Now that's something I'd love to hear his reaction to

:sexywink: :laugh:

I read that too! And I thought - well I hope he wasn't sitting too close!:eyebrow:

It cracks me up that you can get a couple of guys to willingly go onstage and play with their willies. I bet you wouldn't even have to pay them very much. Guys are weird. :der:

YellowKite said:

I read that too! And I thought - well I hope he wasn't sitting too close!:eyebrow:
It cracks me up that you can get a couple of guys to willingly go onstage and play with their willies. I bet you wouldn't even have to pay them very much. Guys are weird. :der:

I wonder if :adam: tried out for that show..

:sexywink:

:tongue:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom