I was checking U2 on the net, and I found u2sohotgroupie messing with the zootopians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really confused, so is u2sohotgroupie basically stirring shit??:question: :question: I've seen her on zootopia, but I dont get what she is trying to do. What is she trying to achieve by saying that??

By the way U2Kitten, I love your avatar, Bono looks so scared, bless him.

AliTheFOADist said:
I'm really confused, so is u2sohotgroupie basically stirring shit??:question: :question:

she/he/it/whatever is just a little troll who has nothing better to do...just ignore it....she came here a while back and started harassing Melpop because she met Bono. Well now for some reason she went on the Zoo to make her case....which is odd because Mel, from what I hear, rarely goes into the Zoo.

So yes to answer your question she is just starting shit, probably to get some type of attention....just ignore it.

Right I'll just not pay any attention to the big feckin' eejit:mad:
She/he/it sounds so nasty, and all that stuff she/it said about Melpop.
*hugs to Melpop*

If you all remember I posted a thread a couple weeks back when I saw her over there stirring up shit telling them Bono was there and watching, and at some points acting like maybe she WAS Bono, but then she gave herself away with her stupidity and she lost all credibility. She said she wasn't U2SoHotGroupie1 from here, and claimed 'that girl stole her identity and they were no longer friends.' Now she's the same girl again? She can't even cover her own ass and she steps in shit in her own lies. It's really pathetic. Someone on Zootopia said they thought it might be a friend of one of Bono's daughters but I don't think anyone so close to the band would do such things, but then again why would anyone? Maybe she stopped coming here because she's afraid of being traced and the mods over there are much more lax and not on the ball like ours are, she can't get away with it here! ((((Melpop)))))) we've got your back, girl. No one on here or Zootopia seems to believe or appreciate SoHot's shit. She might as well just shut up and stop it.

why?

This is EXCRUCIATINGLY sad. I think that she/he/it, or whatever, is either a bored kid, or a sad person with a criminal record, GOD FORBID. No bored kid could possibly have wrote ALL OF THIS. When I went back and searched her/his/it's name, in the beginning, I thought it was just a goof-off kid foolin' around.

But for someone to go THAT far couldn't necessarily have a child's mind. He/she/It sounds a lot deeper than that. How old is the person??? I think that someone MUST ban her/him/it out of here because they are truly scaring us PLEBAns.

Melpop, I just read your story, and I am so happy for you! THAT IS SoOOOOO COOL! You are so cute! You look just like B-man's wife... lucky you!!! Did you have fun swapping spit with him? Oooooh! that's awesome!! .:drool: :drool:

You DON'T deserve all that bullsh*t that person's giving you. JUST IGNORE IT. She/he/it is soooo jealous.

You have my support, always.

Yeah old Zoo was good but it had its limitations- I think this forum is better. ppl seem nicer, cuz this forum won't put up with as much :censored: as the Zoo did, plus I like the blue :)

Back
Top Bottom