I was browsing around mtv sites... and found a stripping Bono....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

aLOT!
but here you can catch up! :drool: heh I still had it on my pc
a few marks... Bono wraps arm around Edge, edge screws up his notes.. Bono's words after taht... and ofcourse, in the middle, you will see something that changes you forever!

http://s48.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2NY72CND0NN130HRCP2ZCQZ5IX

:ohmy: oh my!

next on my download list :D

after lovetown finishes of course! at 56% after 3 hours :madspit:

Hahah!! I'm at 86% of the SNL download and counting down the minutes!!!! Next will be Lovetown...... hurry up slow downloads!!! ahhhhh!!!!!

Galeongirl said:

aLOT!
but here you can catch up! :drool: heh I still had it on my pc
a few marks... Bono wraps arm around Edge, edge screws up his notes.. Bono's words after taht... and ofcourse, in the middle, you will see something that changes you forever!

http://s48.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2NY72CND0NN130HRCP2ZCQZ5IX

Oh. My. Good. God.

Just watched the SNL video. Holy........****!!! The little tease!!!! The man is just too sexy, I can't take it!

Thank you Galeongirl... I am in your debt!

Next download... Lovetown... here i come!

love_u2_adam said:
omg....yummy i love bono!!!!!!!!!!sssoooooooooooo much but not more then adam.id like to see adam strip now!!!:drool:

Ha! Well that may be a bit difficult while playing bass... maybe Bono could strip him for you ;)

i have a Mac, and have to use a program called Flip4Mac to play WMV files. never had a problem before, but i don't have any sound on this. might be a version problem happening for me.

tsktsktsk!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I was half way done downloading the Lovetown video from the u send it link and the site went down or something. *cries* :(
plus none of the other links in this thread are working for me either... anyone have any ideas... must see it!!! help!!

ifiwasable said:
the Lovetown doco has no sound? :(
i downloaded the whole thing. no sound playing.
is it me?
thanks

I just downloaded it..no sound here as well. Did you figure out the problem?

No better way to start the new year than having a surf between the PLEBA's threads.. :drool:

strange that it gives you no sound:S
well I am downloading the St patricks day thing from 99 now, so I can't upload or it'd take me a few days... I'll try later, and in the meantime... Bono's sexy kittymove ^^
http://s22.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=361UIR8NDBCKS0OWU8UPOBM82B

mircophone envy! :drool:

Galeongirl......you are FAB!

thank you! and may i just say....i have never been so shocked ahen i watched that SNL performance! it was a GOOD shocked though :drool: :drool: :drool:

bono can straddle me any day

and downloading that Lovetown doc....so annoying.....it got to something 65% after about 3 hours downloading...and cut off again....so i only have just over half of it

will try again when i get back to uni with broadband and not stupid dial up :madspit:

thanks anyway for all your amazing videos :wink:

Yes Thank you again Galeongirl. You were right... changed my life! Ha! I'm loving the SNL bit. I also can't seem to get the Lovetown, after halfway it shuts down (and I can't watch any of it :( I will keep trying tho! I'm downloading the kitty moves one now... and oh cr*p it says San Diego?!.... and I missed them when they were here... NOOOOOOOOoooooo don't remind me! I will torture myself tho I guess & watch it anyways :wink:

bonocomet said:
NOOOOOOOOoooooo don't remind me! I will torture myself tho I guess & watch it anyways :wink:

well I'm not THAT sure, but I had it saved as anaheim first.. changed it to san diego later, can't remember why... but it's very very sexy :drool: I SO want to be that mic!

Well San Diego, Anaheim, the moon, doesn't matter.... they were in my backyard and i missed them.... it's just too painful to think about.... thats why I flew to Portland. Missed them when they were a mile away.... so why not travel a thousand miles to make up for it. Hey thats logical right? :huh:

it is, if I had the chance, I'd do it! but I missed them in my country because of my :censored: parents.. and I can't go anywhere else... and now they wont be back for at least four years :sad:

Well maybe it will be sooner.... we can cross our fingers for you!
52% of the kitty download and counting.......aaaah!

they said they were going to go back into the studio later this year when the tour is finished.....so maybe...just maybe we will get another tour in mid 2007...just maybe

wishful thinking....better than being depressive i guess lol!

nikkyjade said:
they said they were going to go back into the studio later this year when the tour is finished.....so maybe...just maybe we will get another tour in mid 2007...just maybe

wishful thinking....better than being depressive i guess lol!

I know, and god I hope so! but it might be that they'd tour asia with the new album, since they aren't going there yet...

also does anybody have some vid material of Bono being sexy??? :D or pictures of him taking off clothes :lol: I'm very very greedy.. want more!

Oooh just watched the kitty vid. Thank you, I bow to you Galeongirl. Yes more please!!!! I'm going to try Lovetown again... I'll let you know if it works. Thanks again!!

bonocomet said:
Oooh just watched the kitty vid. Thank you, I bow to you Galeongirl. Yes more please!!!! I'm going to try Lovetown again... I'll let you know if it works. Thanks again!!

I had the same with miro's vid from cleveland... if it stops downloading, just return to the YSI site... and download again, it should resume from the point it stopped!

yay just watched Lovetown. Wonderful!!! Thanks to patic, Galeongirl, (& u2 granny for the pics!!) You guys are awesome! :)
& um the SNL vid .... I'm still recovering....

he no problem! ^^ happy to help, and to help killing you some more... here's my Livejournal contribution of yesterdya...
http://www.livejournal.com/community/u2daily/193826.html

it's at your own risk :lol: :drool:
I wonder if there are more tapes of Bono doing something stripper-ish.... well the 2nd disk of HTDAAB, the vertigo temple Bar mix... the movement he does to pretend to play guitar right before the 'checkmated, hours of fun, yer man is mad at all' line... and his left arm up... I thought taht was pretty stripper alike too... :drool: very very sexy.. I just saw that dvd again, and found out during the vertigo recording, Bono wears *leather* again..:combust: I wonder why he didn't wear them on the tour .... he looks so damn good in it :drool: :drool:

Oh No!! Um... do you think you could post the SNL link again? I have a friend who's dying to see it and the link expired. I don't know how to do it. Thanks so much!!

bonocomet said:
Oh No!! Um... do you think you could post the SNL link again? I have a friend who's dying to see it and the link expired. I don't know how to do it. Thanks so much!!

do you have it on your pc? if so, go to www.you sendit.comand fill in your friends emailadress(or your own, so you can give the link to him,and more people) and click browse to select the file... itll take a while, leave the screen open, and it'll notify you when it's donel... then you get a link... with that link you can download it ^^ (I don't have time to upload now, sorry!)

Last edited:
Thanks Galeongirl! I am in the process of trying it right now. Except I hope its working, its been going for like 2 hours already and is still on the "loading...please stand by" screen. Thank you for the info! Much appreciated!

Oh my gosh, as soon as I posted this it finished. Yay!!! Thank you it worked!! :)

P.S. I just wanted to also say I LOVE your icon photo. Brings a smile to my face everytime I see it. May I ask how you use icons that are not listed in the area where I chose mine when i signed up? I notice some people even use their own pictures. Thanks again!!

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Thanks Galeongirl! I am in the process of trying it right now. Except I hope its working, its been going for like 2 hours already and is still on the "loading...please stand by" screen. Thank you for the info! Much appreciated!

Oh my gosh, as soon as I posted this it finished. Yay!!! Thank you it worked!! :)

P.S. I just wanted to also say I LOVE your icon photo. Brings a smile to my face everytime I see it. May I ask how you use icons that are not listed in the area where I chose mine when i signed up? I notice some people even use their own pictures. Thanks again!!
]
first thing you do is make a picture a perfect square, in paint or w/e program you use... second thing... the interference icons are 72x72 pixels if I'm not mistaken... in paint, ctrl+A and resize it in the right down corner until you see 72x72 somewhere down in the status bar... then you go to the avatar change thing(User CP, change info or something like that, down you can change avatars) and select use own avatar(check the round box) and upload it from your computer, browse and select the file you just saved in JPG or GIF, otherwise it will mostly be too big.. then it'll be there :)

ps. I love my avatar too ^^ I thought it was recent Bono in his pink shirt, but turned out to be a screenie from the ZooTv live from sydney vid, Macphisto chest ^^ but still, the shirt looks more pink than reddish... anyway I :love: the chest...
if my tutorial is still too confusing for you, upload your picture on www. imageshack.us and I'll resize it for you, but the last step you have to do yourself :D

Back
Top Bottom