I wanna get to know you girls!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Chrissie Clayton:
Ok so please tell me some facts about you. Like: where do u live, age etc. OK?

Hi! I'm 20, I will turn 21 soon (April 27th).I live in Montreal, and I'm a university student. I've been a U2 fan since I was 15. My favorite members are Bono and Adam. I have a lot of crushes on other various rock stars and actors.
biggrin.gif
And the band I love as much as U2 is The Beatles. I'll stop talking about myself now.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I can resist everything except temptation."
Oscar Wilde

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 04-16-2002).]

Facts about me:

I'm Dana...I'm 18 years old (19 in two weeks...my last year of teenagerhood *SNIFF*) I'm living currently in Florida, but I'm from NJ (I need to always add that distinction there, I have NO clue why) I like Spongebob Squarepants
biggrin.gif
, I also like monorails, oh yeah, and U2. I learned the hard way not to mix the three of them together, it becomes truly random. Who is my favorite member of U2? BonoEdgeAdamLarry. I can't pick one, they are all too damn sexy
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dana

Ma: The car was rattle and humming...
Dana: COOL!

Fishy aka LeighAnne
Baltimore, MD

You know what the funny thing is...When Mona and Julie (who live near me) call me Fishy when we are hanging out...it sounds completely normal...

For any of you who have ever hung out with people from PLEBA in real life...do you call eachother by your PLEBA name or your real name?

Random, I know...but just curious...

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Greetings, I'm Christine and I'm 29.
I live in Northern California and I've been a U2 fan for 15 years.

wink.gif

------------------
Sooth me mother..

My Lair

Hello! I am Foadie or Foadgirl on chats...
My real name is Alanna

Live: New York City!!!
Job: Student and Peace Corps assistant...songwriter/drummer for my band
My best U2 possesion: Cardboard Larry!!

I'm a Larry gal..he's a sweetie! Me luvs him. But I ocasionally enjoy Bono
biggrin.gif

I love U2, music, the color black, mailmen, poetry, and my red hair.
smile.gif

Hey all!

I'm hippy (people in real life call me various names but usually they go with Kim
wink.gif
)

I'm 19, been a U2 fan since Oct 2000! I'm currently in My-mammy (Miami) though I'm not sure how much longer I want to stay here...
Let's see...I'm a pretty interesting person
biggrin.gif
But right now I have so much frickin work to do that I can hardly see over the piles of books on my desk and bed! grrr....but PLEBA always comes first
wink.gif
I know my priorities
biggrin.gif

AIM: hippyactress, and I'm practically always online...and I love talking to people! Woohoo!

Okay, so forgive this post...it was a little bipolar. Let's just say "it's been that kind of day"
biggrin.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

What, you mean you haven't HEARD about me yet?
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

Get on the Boos

"I was waiting over here for life to begin,
I was looking for the new thing
and you were the sunshine heading my front line,
I was alone you were just around the corner from me." ~Pete Yorn

eek.gif
@ Mona's post count
smile.gif

I'm 37, I have a 10 year old son.

I have been a rabid U2 fan since 1987!

Work: Banker 20 years (boring) but that might change in August.

Oh and I'm a Bonoholic
icon26.gif

Hi! My name's Molly... some call me mooky, or just Mo. I'm 19 and currently attending the University of Arizona.

I'm an Edge girl all the way man.
biggrin.gif
Em, I've been a U2 fan for about 5 years, but only became obsessed after I saw my first concert in San Diego last year. yipee hooray!

------------------
You got my head filled with songs
You got my shoelaces undone

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.) -The Official Ninja Webpage

I feel the need to take a new picture of myself.
*runs off and does so*
333%3B%3B%3C%3A323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239573477%3Bnu0mrj

This is me as of about 10 minutes ago.
It's feckin hot in here, cos it's feckin hot outside, but I ain't complaining!
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Originally posted by Kristie:
I feel the need to take a new picture of myself.
*runs off and does so*
333%3B%3B%3C%3A323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239573477%3Bnu0mrj

This is me as of about 10 minutes ago.
It's feckin hot in here, cos it's feckin hot outside, but I ain't complaining!
wink.gif

You are SO cute Kristie...and you own the Adam pants...I should hate you but I can't
biggrin.gif

*waves at twin*

*takes mental picture*

Okay, twin! You have to wear that outfit when you come down here!
biggrin.gif

Hehehe...you'll recognize me cause I'll be holding a witty sign that has something to do with U2!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child

place I was born: Toronto
Obsession: U2,philosophy
bad habits: people say I over analyse things

------------------
He who stands atop the highest mountain can see the farthest

em...
redface.gif

place I was born: Davao, Phillipines o_O
Obsession: Bono, writing, drawing, U2
Something interesting: I've been to... em...Russia (my family stayed there for about 3 years), the Philippines, Germany, Austria, Canada, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Liechtenstein(sp?), and the U.K. so far in my life...O_O
<----wants to visit Ireland next...hehe
wink.gif

Originally posted by hippyactress:
*waves at twin*

*takes mental picture*

Okay, twin! You have to wear that outfit when you come down here!
biggrin.gif

Hehehe...you'll recognize me cause I'll be holding a witty sign that has something to do with U2!
biggrin.gif

I'll probably wear my hair like that... this.. cos it's still like that.. yeah
but NO cos I'm gonna wear The PANTS! You'll be sure to recognize me that way
biggrin.gif

Why I Love My Hair in Pigtails:
1. Easy
2. Cool, as in not hot
3. When you work in sales or retail NO ONE will ever yell at you/get mad at you when you have pigtails. Trust me on this.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

i share some photos too:

this is me as of this past sunday with my nieces (of course i am the one in middle, but the girls are u2 fans too, thanks to their Aunt and mom):

ed412701f6YSsBM0eG6YCZPHfi9TEaWqX7H.jpg

oh and I just had to post this picture. this has to be the funniest picture that i have ever taken. This is me eating my sisters head and yes i am aware i have a bonomouth going on here (btw, this is my sister who introduced me to U2 when i was a kid and she is very jealous about my upcoming trip to Dublin, she is a bono girl):
ed41270446buEssmomip0KLBt6ju8n84RXl.jpg

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 04-16-2002).]

333%3C233923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323957397%3A%3Bnu0mrj

333%3C233923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323957397%3A%3Cnu0mrj

BONOMOUTH!!!! Yay I got to be the first to say it
biggrin.gif

------------------
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 04-16-2002).]

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 04-16-2002).]

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:

name: laura
ttb: lilly/shannon/klepto

Uhm...*yoinks ttb's name* I'm Laura and Shannon. Muwahahahahahahahahhh *cough*

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Originally posted by YellowKite:

Hey Katherine - what part of the UP, eh? My friend's Dad was city manager of Ironwood for awhile in college. (divorce situation - we lived in the lower) Ever lose your car in the snow? And where are you now?

Yeah, I've been to Ironwood. I'm originally from Menominee...but I've been living in Saginaw since June of 2000.

I've also had quite a few interesting incidents with cars and snow...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Wow, lots of Michigan people. I'm from Muskegon.

------------------
"Damn, that means U2 has a lot of albums. What, do they write a new song every five minutes?" - Merton Dew

Hmmm... let's see:

I'm moonie (in real life, it's Dana).

I'm 28 years old and I live in Long Beach, CA. I've been a U2 fan since 1987, but never saw them in concert until 10 years later at the San Diego Popmart tour. I saw them again at the LA Popmart tour and three times on the Elevation tour. In 1999, I decided to do something to show my appreciation of U2... something I'll never regret. heh.
biggrin.gif

333%3C23%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239576543%3Anu0mrj

My U2 license plate!
biggrin.gif
WOOOO HOOO!

I teach 8th grade English/Language Arts and love my students this year. They are freakin' awesome. However, teaching isn't something I'm happy doing, so most likely I'll be looking for something new after this year. I'm an avid writer and love to read.

I've met several of the people on PLEBA... Disco and I helped each other out with tickets for the Elevation concerts in Las Vegas and LA3 - and she got to see lots of LA in the dark when she was here.
smile.gif
She liked it so much that when she came back for a business meeting, she demanded that we meet in the evening. heh.
biggrin.gif
I'm an active member on U2LA, and as some of my friends who are on that list can attest, I have a big mouth and won't hesitate to say my opinion if someone A) pisses me off, or B) messes with my friends. If that doesn't happen, I'm normally a pretty goofy and silly person. Ask marina and julie... they'll vouch for me. I'll let Marina tell the story about why you shouldn't let me have caffeine and what I really would like to do to Larry.

Oh, and speaking of Larry... you guessed it: Larry's my favorite. I met him in Anaheim last year. Very surreal moment. I still can't comprehend that I actually stood not two inches from him and got a picture. It was that night that my "OHMYGAWD... the man I was standing next to is fookin' HOT!" obsession started. Even if he is shorter than me.

And that brings me to my last point: yup. I'm tall. And thanks to the quest known as Larry's shoes, I stand two inches taller than my 5'11 3/4" height. heh. Nothin' like a cool pair o' Creepers or Docs to stomp around in.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 04-16-2002).]

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Yeah, I've been to Ironwood. I'm originally from Menominee...but I've been living in Saginaw since June of 2000.

I've also had quite a few interesting incidents with cars and snow...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Saginaw - did you say Saginaw!@?!?!! OH MY DAD!! Do you attend SVSU? We moved to Saag and I grew up there. One of my best friends still lives there - and another runs a studio downtown. Man I could go on and on about Saag - email me if you want to dish. I have fond memories of cruisin out Bay and Tittabawasee in cars with U2 blaring. Does 102 still call themselves the New 102? They have been that since 1984!@?$#* And the Texan - what a dive! Is that still open?

<--- awash in a wave of nostaglia for my long lost carefree Saag days.

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by Lilly:
Uhm...*yoinks ttb's name* I'm Laura and Shannon. Muwahahahahahahahahhh *cough*

hey...guys...*weeps*...i won't be able to post anymore...ttb stole my user name...

WAH HA HA HA

*wipes tears from eyes*

so...bye
wink.gif

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

My name is Elizabeth (I like my nickname Lise better)

I'm 20 and have lived in NY all of my life. I'm a college student in NYC and in a year I'll be applying to the Nursing program so that I can be a Registered Nurse. Most probably I'll be a Pediatric Nurse.

I am also a Bonoholic! Although I really do think all of U2 are real good looking *coughespeciallylarrycough* and Bono of course
wink.gif

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause a new day's gonna come...Midnight--Oh...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...My Spanish Rose~*~
uteotw.gif

[This message has been edited by Lise (edited 04-16-2002).]

Originally posted by YellowKite:
Saginaw - did you say Saginaw!@?!?!! OH MY DAD!! Do you attend SVSU? We moved to Saag and I grew up there. One of my best friends still lives there - and another runs a studio downtown. Man I could go on and on about Saag - email me if you want to dish. I have fond memories of cruisin out Bay and Tittabawasee in cars with U2 blaring. Does 102 still call themselves the New 102? They have been that since 1984!@?$#* And the Texan - what a dive! Is that still open?

<--- awash in a wave of nostaglia for my long lost carefree Saag days.

Nope, they are not the new 102...one station was The New 100.5 forever...but they just switched over to another format.

I go to Delta cuz I'm just doing a two year, but a couple guys I graduated with are at SVSU. Some students from Kenya live in the Pine Grove Apartments on campus too, and we hang out sometimes.

Saginaw is MUCH larger than Menominee! I'm getting a little better at not getting lost. *lol* I was just on Tittabawasee earlier...I love the 7-11 on the corner of that street and Mackinaw...the people there rock.

There was a car accident today at a Bay Road intersection, and a man was killed. He ran through a red light...a big problem around here. *sigh*

Drop me a line sometime! You probably know more than I do! Katherine@U2mail.org
smile.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Hi! I'm Jen
I'm 23 and live in Wisconsin.
I can't pick just one member of U2-I love them all.
My main hobby right now is hanging out at MPS. I know, I so need a life! LOL!
Oh and right now I work at a JC Penney's.

------------------
"Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in
eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star
in our hand and melting like a snowflake."
--Marie Beyon Ray

Ohhhhh MOONIE! I love the plate.

Remember my hell with DMV about mine? Well they are ready and waiting at DMV for me to come pick them up. Only problem is I work so I can only get there on Saturdays, and they are only open one Saturday a month.. soo I'm picking them up THIS Saturday actually, I cant wait!!

U2LV8ME !!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
Ohhhhh MOONIE! I love the plate.

Remember my hell with DMV about mine? Well they are ready and waiting at DMV for me to come pick them up. Only problem is I work so I can only get there on Saturdays, and they are only open one Saturday a month.. soo I'm picking them up THIS Saturday actually, I cant wait!!

U2LV8ME !!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

YAAAAAY!!! ROCK ON! I'm so glad the hell with DMV (waitaminnit... hell... DMV....same sentence must be one and the same...) was solved. I can't believe it took so long. However, I know how excited you're gonna be on Saturday. WOOO HOOO!

You go, girl!

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom