I think it's time we had another group picture thread 'cuz I am making binder covers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larrysgirl said:

LOL!..i just feel funky on this cloudy Sunday morning.:dance: :dance: :dance: !

I have never..EVER! seen someone look so sexy in a mask.But then again, i think Larry could make a paperbag look sexy.:wink:

I want a poster size version of that pic! I think he looks sexy because he is not smiling. The others are smiling and it sort of kills the "mystery". You're right, he'd look sexy wearing anything... or better yet, nothing!

flaming june said:

You're right, he'd look sexy wearing anything... or better yet, nothing!

GAH!!!...Larry wearing nothing....:drool:

I feel like Homer Simpson now,and Larry's just one BIG Jelly doughnut to me.:evil:

larrysgirl said:

GAH!!!...Larry wearing nothing....:drool:

I feel like Homer Simpson now,and Larry's just one BIG Jelly doughnut to me.:evil:

ROTFLMAO! Hey, we've kinda taken over this thread with our drooling over Larry. Sorry girls, we can't help it. We're OBSESSED!

flaming june said:

ROTFLMAO! Hey, we've kinda taken over this thread with our drooling over Larry. Sorry girls, we can't help it. We're OBSESSED!

Yes we are! ok, now that Flaming June has had her cold shower and i've eaten my Jelly doughnut :shocked:, let's get back to posting drool-inducing band pics....i personally love these two:

059.jpg

cutesmiles.jpg

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom