I think im too obsessed - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2004, 03:50 PM   #21
War Child

Local Time: 12:31 AM
although i have been here a tad less than I was I am still obsessed as ever.

Old 03-23-2004, 04:05 AM   #22
The Fly

Local Time: 01:31 PM
Dont worry about it, you are not alone.
I personally dont like the word obsessed as I believe we are all victims of a U2 conspiracy, Bono being the mastermind, and we are all being led into some strange world of peace love and beauty where once you enter there is no way back only many glorious years of exciting unknown journeys and amazing self discoveries.
So sit back let go and surround yourself with every fleeting moment of ecstasy that greets you. Open your heart and mind and drown in the passion, allow yourself to indulge in the oneness of it all and above all dont listen to those who unfortunately have not been "called" yet.

U2

Old 03-23-2004, 08:00 AM   #23
War Child

Local Time: 05:31 AM
do you all get highly excited and emotional listening to every u2 song, and sometimes certain songs u2 keep playing over and over in your head like a non stop jukebox, and even listening to them that way gives you a high???? I love having Bono's voice in my head, I get giddy thinking about how wonderful their music is
Old 03-23-2004, 09:14 AM   #24
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 12:31 AM
Yeah i'm one of the clan as well LOL....

I was extremely obsessed like a couple of years ago...now it's not as bad but still obsessed. My mom used to call Larry her son-in-law as well LOL. But I got really awful grades and basically dropped out of my University because of U2 (and my addiction to Interference). Basically i'd go to the university but not go to class cos i'd be too intrested in what was going on in PLEBA or even the chat.

I had a teacher in High School that was so obsessed with U2 as well, she'd make us analyze poems by Paul Hewson...of course only a few of us knew that it was actually U2 songs LOL. I saw her at the PopMart show in San antonio smoking pot Now that was funny
Old 03-23-2004, 12:25 PM   #25
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by ME2U2
I personally dont like the word obsessed as I believe we are all victims of a U2 conspiracy, Bono being the mastermind, and we are all being led into some strange world of peace love and beauty where once you enter there is no way back only many glorious years of exciting unknown journeys and amazing self discoveries.
So sit back let go and surround yourself with every fleeting moment of ecstasy that greets you. Open your heart and mind and drown in the passion, allow yourself to indulge in the oneness of it all and above all dont listen to those who unfortunately have not been "called" yet.

U2

That is beautiful!!!

Take me away,Bono!

Like a preacher selling hearts at a traveling show
for the love of Bono,Larry,Edge and Adam,Bono,Larry,Edge and Adam......
Desiiiiiiire!!!!
Old 03-23-2004, 06:19 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 11:31 PM
Quote:

U2
That's a really cool way of putting it. . Kinda makes you get the image of Bono holding a watch in front of our faces and hypnotizing us or something (no, wait, he does that with his eyes, LOL).

annj, yes, I get that feeling quite often. .

PLEBA is like one big support group or something...although it does more to support our obsessions growing rather than trying to control them, but... .

Quote:
Originally posted by Mullen-Girl
I had a teacher in High School that was so obsessed with U2 as well, she'd make us analyze poems by Paul Hewson...of course only a few of us knew that it was actually U2 songs LOL.
...that is freakin' awesome! .

Quote:
Originally posted by Mullen-Girl
I saw her at the PopMart show in San antonio smoking pot Now that was funny
Oh, my, indeed...I wouldn't know how to react if I saw one of my teachers doing that...that'd be quite a shock...

Angela
Old 03-23-2004, 06:55 PM   #27
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by annj
do you all get highly excited and emotional listening to every u2 song, and sometimes certain songs u2 keep playing over and over in your head like a non stop jukebox, and even listening to them that way gives you a high???? I love having Bono's voice in my head, I get giddy thinking about how wonderful their music is
Oh! When I here Edge playing his guitar and singing his backing vocals! I get all fluttery and stuff! Oh I get so happy! U know if it wasnt for Edge I would still not like the guitar. But yea.
Old 03-26-2004, 08:03 PM   #28
Refugee

Let's see ...am I obsessed with U2?
I listen to them every day, visit a website devoted to them ,my man strongly resembles Bono but he doesn't know it and I .....oh dear ...... I guess I am obsessed with U2!!...
Old 03-26-2004, 08:23 PM   #29
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

U2
That's a great way to put it. I've been a fan for 20 years. I don't know that I've been *obsessed* the whole time, I have always done non-U2 things also, but they're never far away, no matter what I'm doing. I'll sing U2 songs in my head when I'm wearing a costume at the medieval re-enactment festival and other such things......when I'm shelving books at work..........etc, etc.
Old 03-26-2004, 08:34 PM   #30
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by verte76

That's a great way to put it. I've been a fan for 20 years. I don't know that I've been *obsessed* the whole time, I have always done non-U2 things also, but they're never far away, no matter what I'm doing. I'll sing U2 songs in my head when I'm wearing a costume at the medieval re-enactment festival and other such things......when I'm shelving books at work..........etc, etc.
I sometimes wake up with a U2 song in my head

Earlier this week it was the last part of "Into the Heart" and a few weeks ago, I distinctly remember taking my morning shower and getting ready for work while "Seconds" played in my head

It takes a second to say goodbye, say goodbye, oh oh oh . . .

try getting that out of your head as it plays over and over
Old 03-26-2004, 10:40 PM   #31
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 11:31 PM
I had the "Sun City" song going through my head yesterday. Now Bono doesn't sing much in that song, but...you know that you're a tad on the obsessed side when you get a song in your head that involved your favorite singer, and he was only in there for a brief amount of time. .

Angela