I think I am going Crazy!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dreams out loud

The Fly
but I kinnda like it! Ok here's the deal.....
I have always been a Bono girl but here lately I have found myself looking at Adam and having to wipe drool from my chin and the keyboard. I have had a thing for Bono for as long as I can remember. Those blue eyes that voice and of course the manfur *drool* the list goes on and on.
Then one day out of the blue, it's like I was struck by a bolth of Lightening named Adam Clayton and I haven't been the same since then, I sit and stare at his picture (by the way Adam has the sexiest butt I have ever seen)and I have this dumb blissful look on my face like Bono Adam's sexiness is endless and in a lot of way (Bono please forgive me for saying this) I think he's sexier than Bono, but then again there's just something about Bono that Adam could never touch in a million years.
Here's my question, is it wrong to want my cake and be able to eat it too??
I am sooooo confused!!!
~~~Heather
Does this make any sence at all?

This sounds oh so familiar.....it was only earlier this week I confessed quite the opposite...
Adam is #1, it just took you awhile to realize that...and it's ok
wink.gif
RSOC meetings are tuesday...
He is something special to drool over...

Hey sweety!! I know you have been getting a thing for Adam almost as bad as I have been getting one for Sir Master Edge.But you know Larry is my one true heart!!!!!! Just think what are you gonna do next time you are in an elevator with Lucious,lip smackin Adam????????

Gahhhhhhh !!! Tayna don't remind me!!! He smelled sooo good I think this has been coming on since that day..... who know maybe I am a closet Adam girl............

I used to be a 100% Bono girl. If anyone had told me 6 months ago that I would also fall for Edgie in a big way, I would have laughed at them. But hey it happened and it's quite fun really. Why not drool over more than one member, they're all hot!
biggrin.gif

I know we all have different tastes but I can't understand a Bono girl going for Adam. Adam is very different in every way, so I can understand a girl who likes that sort of thing being an Adam girl but I cannot understand someone drawn to Bono and loving him for years switching to Adam. Bono is the only one who does it for me. DOL would you please explain what it is that is pulling you in? If you fall it's okay, more Bono for me. NO ONE is sexier than Bono.

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 04-27-2002).]

I'll always be a Larry girl, but Adam has definitely caught my attention this tour. Nothing wrong with liking more than one of them...I know *they* won't hold it against you.
tongue.gif

Anybody remember that old corny country song, "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"
wink.gif
he he
biggrin.gif

aaaahh I remember the day I realized that when I saw pictures of Bono and Adam I was squealin' for Adam instead of Bono...
absolutely NOTHING WRONG with drooling over more than one. This is why you'll never hear me refer to myself as an RSOC girl, cos I drool far too much at the rest of them for me to feel right saying that. Adam always pulls me back though...

here, best of both worlds
biggrin.gif

333%3C%3B62723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B7%3A7%3C88nu0mrj

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Originally posted by stephannv:
ummm......what's going on in that picture?

something I would definately like to be a part of!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

It's cool, Dreams. I'm a Bono and an Adam girl.

Actually, I'm just a slut but that's a whole different story.

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Back
Top Bottom