I Spy With My Little Eye....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono smelling larry??

that wasn't actually the guitar pick picture, cos adam's the pick is in adam's mouth, but it works cos it's not the bono eating the guitar pick (that would be too easy, wouldn't it?). i thought i was being all clever and the bono picture wouldn't show up cos he's eating that pick and i never noticed the guitar pick in that adam picture...maybe cos of the fro...

four edges with pens:
ed-ppop1.jpg

ed-pop31.jpg

ed-pop90.jpg

ed-tuf5.jpg

and two larrys:
la-all26.jpg

la-all16.jpg

oh great, now i have to chose something...i spy...hold on, i'm thinking...if someone else comes into this thread with something to spy before i come up with something, go ahead, i don't know why i can't think of anything...

edited cos i was having fun finding more pics...

Last edited:
ok, almost everyone in the band has worn funky pants...i spy funky pants...yeah, not too creative, i know...

here's one more pen pic to make up for it:
ad-all36.jpg

I think this should fulfill IWasBored's request...

ed-ab6.jpg

(Sidebar: Perhaps mylar is not the most ideal material to make clothing from, just a suggestion)

I spy... Larry in suit (tie not required)

FallingStar said:

[ramble]
Erhm.....this was one of the pix that I took to the hairdresser and she cut me my mullet. :love:
She sayed this guy looked so cool with the hair. :yes:
And I have the same mullet now. :|
[/ramble]
really????a picture!!!!show us your picture!!!!!!pleaseeeeeee!!!!!:hyper:

sharry_lt said:

really????a picture!!!!show us your picture!!!!!!pleaseeeeeee!!!!!:hyper:
lol, This doesn't belong into this thread really.

335%3C782723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352%3A%3B47%3B%3Bot1lsi

It looks different after every hair wash, so don't blame me if it doesn't look like a BonoMullet - it is in reality! :eeklaugh:

I know the pic is pinkish. :|

Yeah.

I know it. :|

:evil::evil::evil:
*BUMP*

I can't find a pic with Mullen Girl and Bono, but let's take again the tea cup thingy from Olive:
band33.jpg

Any U2 member with an animal.

Re: Re: larry in a suit

:hyper: I love this thread!

Mr_LeMon said:

I think u wanted the one with Bono drinkin tee or coffee ond the popmart plane stairs... Am I right?

Ooops I didn't even see this last time! :( But yes that was the right picture!

larrypool.jpg

:mac:

I spy - a devil's blue eyes!!!!

Last edited:
bono Q said:
Falingqtar this is for you
url]

Thank YOu Falling Star for the pic.It is my fav of Bono
:)

You have to right click on your pic of Snapfish and go to Properitise. Then you haveto copy the URL of the pic and put the brackets around the address without spaces between the two things. Then I can see it. :Yes:

URL like: [url]http://images.snapfish.com/336%3B9%3B%3A323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232333285%3B7%3A5ot1lsi[/url]

*is off looking for a pic with Bono being kissed on forehead*

336%3B764723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383828847ot1lsi

I talked with others and they don't know of such a pic with Bono being kissed on his forehead, so let's take this one. It's close to kissing. ;) Can you show me such a pic? :) I'd be interested in seeing it. :evil:

I spy...a sexy ruffled shirt Bono!!

I spy

336%3B9%3C3923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B44%3D8%3A4%
This is the one I mean
Now I think I deserve a pic of Bono kisses by someone on his forehead please

Back
Top Bottom