I Spy #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: Great minds think alike :wink:

Yes, indeed! :sexywink:

By the way, my dear... we've invoked the "one guess per post until someone else posts another guess" rule since you've been here. Seems more fair that way... we are all coming from different time zones from around the globe, and it keeps people from cornering the market on guesses until the other half of the globe wakes up! :wink:

And I'm going for the (incorrect, I'm sure) guess of cartoon... though I know she's a silhouette, with weird arm things going on... because I can't think of anything else! :huh::D

Yes, indeed! :sexywink:

By the way, my dear... we've invoked the "one guess per post until someone else posts another guess" rule since you've been here. Seems more fair that way... we are all coming from different time zones from around the globe, and it keeps people from cornering the market on guesses until the other half of the globe wakes up! :wink:

:reject: :giggle: Oops!! Good thinking 99!!! :D :up:

Alrighty I make it here and miss it again. :reject: I think the beeper idea is a good one :hmm: And my guess woulda been Cadillac. So there.....ok next game, I'm ready.....

Okay boys and girls, ready for the next round? (Carek, that means you, get your tooshie in here! :madwife: :wink: )

I spy with my overworked eye, something that begins with C. Good luck all!
hotbycar.jpg

Doh! Double :reject: and :madwife:

California plates (license plates on the car)

If I could figure out WTF that graffiti was, I'd guess that.

But as I can't, I think that car is a Chevrolet, actually.

I was wondering if the car is a Buick or something. It's a damn boat not a car!!

I think the graffiti is of a woman, at least that's what I see.

I cannot think of anything else "C" for this pic. My brain hurts! :lol:

OMG!!! WOWSA!!!! Thanks gals, I am honored to have won AND to have made such a brilliant observation of the chest hair!!! :drool: Let me go in search of a piccie!!! I will be right back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom