I Spy #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, it's been barely one day, and it's already been bumped twice? It's the weekend in summertime, ladies... you are supposed to be out having fun, not hanging on the 'puter!! :der:

:sexywink:

I spy with my sunburned eye something that begins with T...

AliBono80sfestivalburned.jpg

(T)errible fashion sense?

We seem to be going a bit out of order here. Look back to page 2, that's were this game, and the guesses that have already been made, including a clue, start.

No to all.

That's the second time you've guessed that and Carek already did once, too. :huh: GH, can we have another hint please? :D

I've seriously googled "tube socks" and can not find any reference to anything other than tube socks. I think RBF should win if the T was referencing the socks, but they are known by another name elsewhere. I give up:crazy:

tennis socks? If so, I think Frankie should get the win.
You've got us stumped, GH!!! :lol:

YEAH, finally!!! :yippie:

And it's up to you all, but tube socks and tennis socks are very different things where I come from! Tube socks go up to at least mid-calf, or even up to the knee. Tennis socks just have a thin little band around the ankle. That dude's definitely wearing tennis socks!! :giggle:

YEAH, finally!!! :yippie:

And it's up to you all, but tube socks and tennis socks are very different things where I come from! Tube socks go up to at least mid-calf, or even up to the knee. Tennis socks just have a thin little band around the ankle. That dude's definitely wearing tennis socks!! :giggle:

OK - my bad. I thought they were rolled down. I still don't think I would have called them tennis socks, probably just socks. But wow, that was a tough one....I've never looked so hard at a picture of Bono while really not looking at Bono! Although this is certainly one of the easier pictures to look away from...:giggle:

So, who's the winner?

Zooey wins! :yippie: Tennis socks :der: I learned a new word today.

Phew! This was quite a nail biter, wasn't it?:yes: And you never think that when it's your clue, it seems as plain as the nose on your face, yet I know how damn hard it is staring at someone else's picture, trying to tease every word you've ever learned that starts with that letter out of your brain!! :laugh:

Good game everyone, and go, Zooey! :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom