I Spy #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:dance:

But what does "JJ" mean?

Popbandboxing-1.jpg

I spy with my little eye something that begins with P

Acrobat Angel said:
:lol: it's on the tag hanging out of Bono's bag...

Where is that again
Are we talking about the hang tag with the metal eyelet that is sometimes referred to as a grommet. Are we calling them brackets now? Que lastima!

Last edited:
MsPurrl said:

Those aren't brackets; those are parentheses. :rant: Brackets: [ ]
Parentheses: ( ) See the difference?

I didn't see any brackets either. So I started to look at the tag physically to see if there was an element on it that might have been renamed something else and I saw that it had something that looked like a metal grommet on it.

I'm glad you pointed it out about the parentheses. Because when I bring it to the attention to folks that they have made a blunder; I'm accused of being a bitch. After all we want this game to be fair for the english as a second language folks. Don't want to confuse them.

msdw59 said:
is it paneling?

:yes: It is... you're up!

And you both have a point... I would never consider those "brackets" either. Though, to be fair, someone did figure it out, so maybe we shouldn't get too worried about it, because we all have our own way of saying things! :D

Easy come, easy go, in the end...

:wink:

MsPurrl said:

Those aren't brackets; those are parentheses. :rant: Brackets: [ ]
Parentheses: ( ) See the difference?

:reject: Sorry if I confused everyone, it's just we usually refer to them as 'brackets' here... I guess in different places some things are referred to by different names- there have been many times on this forum i've seen people mention something and i had no idea what they were talking about because we use a different word for it :shrug:
Sorry again :(

Acrobat Angel said:

:reject: Sorry if I confused everyone, it's just we usually refer to them as 'brackets' here... I guess in different places some things are referred to by different names- there have been many times on this forum i've seen people mention something and i had no idea what they were talking about because we use a different word for it :shrug:
Don't worry about it. English isn't everyone's first language. We have fun and that's what this thread is all about. :hug: Only thing harder then English is Japanese and Chinese since they use different characters.

tlski said:

Don't worry about it. English isn't everyone's first language. We have fun and that's what this thread is all about. :hug: Only thing harder then English is Japanese and Chinese since they use different characters.
Thanks tlski :hug: English is my first language, it's just here in Australia we call some things by different names when compared to other places around the world and it does get a bit confusing at times... oh well, back to the game everyone :hug:

Acrobat Angel said:

You're fine, AA. No hard feelings here! :hug:

Now, where is that msdw59 with a new picture?? :wink:

MsPurrl said:

You're fine, AA. No hard feelings here! :hug:

Now, where is that msdw59 with a new picture?? :wink:
Always a time differential with me. In Dublin this now and I needed time to settle in for the week ahead. Will BRB with a pic.

Lobe said:
too easy but....

sillouette???

(I hope is correctly written... :reject: )

LMAO on this one.:lol:

But no points are taken off for spelling mistakes. Unless that's a new rule here.

FYI: The correct spelling is silhouette.

:applaud:Enjoy putting up the next I spy. You're up. :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom