I Spy #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the pic too. Just wish Larry had of been in it. Maybe he took the picture? :shrug: :wink: no to floor...good one though... I didn't think of that.:ohmy:

MsPurrl said:
My eyes! My eyes! :lol:

fan(s)?
:applaud: Told you I would make it easy for you...there were atleast 4 in the pic!:lmao:
On a different note...everyone speculated where Larry was during this pic. I think I found him! Perhaps he is not on the drums for the song they were working on but to the left of Adam. My eyes I think I spies Larry's fine arms:drool: :drool:

Go for it MsPurrl!!:wink:

tlski said:

:applaud: Told you I would make it easy for you...there were atleast 4 in the pic!:lmao:
On a different note...everyone speculated where Larry was during this pic. I think I found him! Perhaps he is not on the drums for the song they were working on but to the left of Adam. My eyes I think I spies Larry's fine arms:drool: :drool:

Go for it MsPurrl!!:wink:

Larry is sitting on the right of the drumkit I think, those might be his legs..... I doubt he's the one playing guitar left to adam, since larry doesn't play guitar :scratch:

Well, okay, then . . . another easy one!

I spy with my little eye something that begins with S.

EdgeWhistle.jpg

ha give me a moment to find a picture.

As a new u2 person. I don't have any pictures myself. So I have to search the site for something yummy.

Will be back shortly (Wish me luck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom